2011 Nissan Pathfinder

6 2 f6r the 06ney. Great 4 whee3 dr5ve.

by from rh6de 5s3and on May 18, 2011

Great 4 wheel over snow. The ride is stiff, antilock brakes noisy when applied, but overall good, reliable vehicle for the money. No long term mechanical issues

Pleased with the purchase

by from on May 28, 2012

The SV trim level is exactly what I thought it would be. The rear view camera is great. The vehicle has a nice ride. The handling is firm but not too stiff and corners well. So far the gas mileage has been around 18 mpg in mixed driving.

Best SUV I have purchased

by from Manassas, VA on June 11, 2011

Nice exterior design, looks like a mini Armada. LE is equiped nicely. Smooth ride but noticable body roll.

Best SUV So Far

by from North Carolina on September 30, 2011

I can't say enough good about my Pathfinder. I needed a midsized V8 SUV and after shopping several other companies I bought the Pathfinder. The refinement of the powertrain and responsiveness is unmatched. The interior is really nice and has held up well. I love the 9.3 GB hard drive for downloading music! Auto 4x4 works well in all weather conditions. I do not have any rattles or annoying sounds when off roading either. The only negative thing I can say is the second row seat is less roomy than some competitors. But the cargo area is larger. If you are looking at a truck based SUV, seriously consider the Pathfinder.

luxury at a price you can afford

by from Fort Meade, Fl on August 27, 2011

SO far it's a great car. I've only had it for 2 weeks, but I love it already! The only down fall that this car has is the gas mileage. It only gets 13-23 miles per gallon and only goes approx 350 miles total until empty. Other than that, it's a great car to own.

great overall value

by from on November 1, 2011

I bought a 1 year old pathfinder - practically new - and am amazed that the interior looks like the inside of a mercedez or beamer. It has all of the bells and whistles, good road performance, a great 4x4 experience, safety features, sound....I could go on and on. I thought I got a pretty good deal on it considering a toyota 4runner cost about 5k more for essentially the same functionality

very quiet!

by from Tampa, Fl on October 23, 2011

I love the three rows! Also it's a very quiet ride! I do wish the Pathfinder was a little wider, and there was more trunk space. but overall great buy!!

love my SUV

by from miami, fl on August 23, 2012

I am very pleased with my purchase. I bought it so I can transport multiple BMX bikes as well as my wife, son and dog. I have NO complaints. It does the job well.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Great SUV

by from Poughkeepsie, NY on September 4, 2012

The Pathfinder is a great vehicle. Both reliable and dependable. Def purchase another one! The handling of the Pathfinder makes you think you're in a regular passenger vehicle.

Right decision

by from Miami, fl on January 16, 2012

Highly reccomend made the right decision better than ever imagined wouldn't want any other vehicle A+++ car

Our Expert Review: 2011 Nissan Pathfinder