2011 Nissan Pathfinder

Pleased with the purchase

by from on May 28, 2012

The SV trim level is exactly what I thought it would be. The rear view camera is great. The vehicle has a nice ride. The handling is firm but not too stiff and corners well. So far the gas mileage has been around 18 mpg in mixed driving.

6 2 f6r the 06ney. Great 4 whee3 dr5ve.

by from rh6de 5s3and on May 18, 2011

Great 4 wheel over snow. The ride is stiff, antilock brakes noisy when applied, but overall good, reliable vehicle for the money. No long term mechanical issues

Best SUV I have purchased

by from Manassas, VA on June 11, 2011

Nice exterior design, looks like a mini Armada. LE is equiped nicely. Smooth ride but noticable body roll.

Best SUV So Far

by from North Carolina on September 30, 2011

I can't say enough good about my Pathfinder. I needed a midsized V8 SUV and after shopping several other companies I bought the Pathfinder. The refinement of the powertrain and responsiveness is unmatched. The interior is really nice and has held up well. I love the 9.3 GB hard drive for downloading music! Auto 4x4 works well in all weather conditions. I do not have any rattles or annoying sounds when off roading either. The only negative thing I can say is the second row seat is less roomy than some competitors. But the cargo area is larger. If you are looking at a truck based SUV, seriously consider the Pathfinder.

great overall value

by from on November 1, 2011

I bought a 1 year old pathfinder - practically new - and am amazed that the interior looks like the inside of a mercedez or beamer. It has all of the bells and whistles, good road performance, a great 4x4 experience, safety features, sound....I could go on and on. I thought I got a pretty good deal on it considering a toyota 4runner cost about 5k more for essentially the same functionality

luxury at a price you can afford

by from Fort Meade, Fl on August 27, 2011

SO far it's a great car. I've only had it for 2 weeks, but I love it already! The only down fall that this car has is the gas mileage. It only gets 13-23 miles per gallon and only goes approx 350 miles total until empty. Other than that, it's a great car to own.

Great SUV

by from Seabrook, Texas on March 9, 2015

This is the first SUV that I have owned. We shopped for a few American made and Foreign made. We decided on the Nssan Pathfinder for the durability and value. We have owned since new a 2005 Maxima and have loved it. Very reliable and a great car. So we decided on anoher Nissam product. We bought this one used (2011) form the original owner with only 27,500 milies. It was as new and is great on the hiway and in town. The milage in town is 17 mpg and on the hiway it gets 22 mpg, consistantly. My wife is the main driver and she got used to driving this SUV right away. It is not too large. Remember, this Pathfinder is on a truck frame and sometimes you can feel every bump, but that is ok with me. Nothing but praises for this Nissan Pathfinder. We are senior citizens and we will love having this vehicle for many years.

very quiet!

by from Tampa, Fl on October 23, 2011

I love the three rows! Also it's a very quiet ride! I do wish the Pathfinder was a little wider, and there was more trunk space. but overall great buy!!

Right decision

by from Miami, fl on January 16, 2012

Highly reccomend made the right decision better than ever imagined wouldn't want any other vehicle A+++ car

What a pleasure!

by from Catonsville on June 19, 2014

I came to visit Nationwide after work. Dave Himmer had the car pulled up waiting for me! He even had the AC on, it was so hot out! I ended up buying the Sentra and IM so happy! Nationwide made my purchase fun and easy!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Nissan Pathfinder