2011 Nissan Pathfinder

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Cheektowaga NY on August 15, 2017

Owned chevys and fords all my life decided to try a Nissan, love it and will Never go back. I'm Almost st 100,000 miles and runs like its brand new.

I don't see any reason to own anything else

by from San Antonio Tx on June 22, 2017

This Nissan Pathfinder met and exceeded all of my requirements and expectations. Without a doubt I would buy a Nissan again .

Great Family Gar

by from Amarillo, Tx on May 9, 2017

It's a great family car, plenty of space for everybody. Nice features and true 4x4. Third row seat, plenty of engine power and towing capability.

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL on April 4, 2017

I've had this car for a month now and I've fallen in love. There are some cons to the car such as the gas mileage, but other than that, it is a comfortable all round SUV.

by from Seabrook, Texas on March 9, 2015

This is the first SUV that I have owned. We shopped for a few American made and Foreign made. We decided on the Nssan Pathfinder for the durability and value. We have owned since new a 2005 Maxima and have loved it. Very reliable and a great car. So we decided on anoher Nissam product. We bought this one used (2011) form the original owner with only 27,500 milies. It was as new and is great on the hiway and in town. The milage in town is 17 mpg and on the hiway it gets 22 mpg, consistantly. My wife is the main driver and she got used to driving this SUV right away. It is not too large. Remember, this Pathfinder is on a truck frame and sometimes you can feel every bump, but that is ok with me. Nothing but praises for this Nissan Pathfinder. We are senior citizens and we will love having this vehicle for many years.

TOTAL GAS HOG

by from Wyoming on December 20, 2014

I am SO disappointed this thing is getting an average of TEN miles to the gallon and I'm driving VERY conservative and not even in 4wd! I wish I hadn't purchased having HORRIBLE buyers remorse.

What a pleasure!

by from Catonsville on June 19, 2014

I came to visit Nationwide after work. Dave Himmer had the car pulled up waiting for me! He even had the AC on, it was so hot out! I ended up buying the Sentra and IM so happy! Nationwide made my purchase fun and easy!

by from Poughkeepsie, NY on September 4, 2012

The Pathfinder is a great vehicle. Both reliable and dependable. Def purchase another one! The handling of the Pathfinder makes you think you're in a regular passenger vehicle.

love my SUV

by from miami, fl on August 23, 2012

I am very pleased with my purchase. I bought it so I can transport multiple BMX bikes as well as my wife, son and dog. I have NO complaints. It does the job well.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Pleased with the purchase

by from on May 28, 2012

The SV trim level is exactly what I thought it would be. The rear view camera is great. The vehicle has a nice ride. The handling is firm but not too stiff and corners well. So far the gas mileage has been around 18 mpg in mixed driving.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Nissan Pathfinder