2012 Nissan Pathfinder

Excellent value for an SUV with 4WD and 7 seats!

by from Keizer, OR on August 12, 2017

The third row seating is very small but serves its purpose. The interior is nice but not very comfortable. Very roomy in the front and second row of seating. Excellent value for an SUV.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very good car

by from Georgia on July 25, 2017

This is an excellent car. I am very happy with it. It performs well and rides and handles very good. Even though I bought is used the interior looked like new.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Excellent Vehicle!

by from Suwanee, GA on May 8, 2017

I have owned my 2012 Nissan Pathfinder for over a year. It has been very reliable and problem free. It also has a lot of room inside. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a great vehicle at a reasonable price point.

Great Vehicles

by from Meridian, ID on May 4, 2017

I am about to get my fifth Nissan Pathfinder since 1995. First one went over 200k miles, second would probably be still going if it would not have been hit by a teenager, third one was good until the seven seaters came out and I upgraded. The only reason I am getting another one now is I like the older body style and need to get into one before they are all higher in miles. They have all performed well being very reliable. My maintenance costs have been low and they are all around great vehicles. Ready for my next, and am going to miss my current on as we've been many places.

Tough, slick, and reliable.

by from Knoxville, TN on April 8, 2017

Love this car! I use it to transport my family and in my daily commute to work. Tough and reliable. I can count on it to get me home in the rain and snow!

Loved this car. Just didn't need large car anymore

by from Cincinnati, Oh on April 2, 2017

I only owned this car for about 2 years. I was great for vacations and golf trips. I sold it because I accepted an aoutside sales position and needed something with better fues economy. It did alost 21 mpg ona trip to Boston and back. Limited exposure to snow, but did very well. Great 3rd row seat for kids. I wish i could have kept it.

Third Pathfinder

by from Houston, TX on March 5, 2017

I bought this used because I don't care for the new body style. I am a Pathfinder person since 1987 bought my 87 used it lasted me for ten years and was traded in my my ex... Oh well, I bought a used 1995 Pathfinder used and it did well until last year. I figure being happy with a truck for 21 years was good enough... The 2012 needed a little work its 4wd but purchased it fore $8900, the ride like all Pathies is truck like don't expect a car ride. The design is great on the outside it speaks of strength when you look at it. Inside could have been a little friendlier on the third row but anyone just about that is 12 or under should be just fine. Older folks should be good for a short ride like to town or around town, doubt it would do for a long trip. Center row leg room is a little cramped but even that would be good for a fairly long trip for any size person. The front, well, that is what car designers want to please, and they pleased me plenty. Foot pedal, seat adjustments and tilt steering make the driver, me, happy, the back up camera is something all SUV's need and I love them all. Finally, if you want a smooth cushiony ride buy a car or a mini van, not a truck... and both of my previous trucks lasted over 200,000 miles the second one lasted over 300,000 miles you have to replace a few of the peripherals on the engine about 150,000 to 200,000 but you keep it past that and it just runs and runs... good trucks, ok GREAT trucks.

No complaints, one of the best I have ever owned

by from Guelph Ontario Canada on November 15, 2016

I hung on to my 2003 Infiniti QX4 as long as I could, it was a great truck, and the pathfinder had some big shoes to fill. I am more happy every day with my purchase. I have been driving it for 6 months. The only negative is lack of blue tooth audio for the stereo, but it does have a 3.5mm input and a hard drive system that you can record your CD's (if you still have some) The engine is powerful, not too bad on gas, I average 13.5L/100KM , and the overall ride is smooth. Styling is personal, but I like it much better than the car based minivan looks of the 2013+ pathfinders. One of the best things about this truck is that it doesn't hold it's value as much as the only other similar SUV on the market, which is the 4 Runner. I paid $23,000 for my 2012 pathfinder in the spring of 2016. A similar 4 Runner would have cost me over $30,000 Interior space is great, it is bigger than most mid size SUV , but not too big outside that it is hard to park. Overall great truck

Bob Rohrman Nissan

by from on July 11, 2014

They want $28,800 for this Pathfinder. My husband and I went and looked at this one last weekend. It has to many issues for the price they want and they wont come down on the price.. Do not buy from them, everyone that I have spoken to that have bought from them have had nothing but problems with their cars.

It Saved Our Lives

by from Houston, Tx on October 26, 2013

My 2012 Pathfinder was recently totaled in a serious accident. I'm shocked to see it only scored a marginal rating for rear impact. We were at a full stop (red light) and rear ended by some idiot going over 60mph. The extreme force of the impact pushed us into the full sized pickup in front of us. The various officers on the scene of the accident basically said we'd be dead if it weren't for our Pathfinder and its truck frame. Miraculously, we all walked away...the entire cabin was intact...not even a bit a glass broken. The frame in the back had bent all the way underneath and was kinked in several sections, but we're living proof that this vehicle can withstand a serious rear impact much better than the IIHS tests indicate. Waiting on my insurance $ so I can go buy another. Very disappointing that the 2013 is no longer on a truck frame. In fact, it's been one of the 3 rental vehicles I had in the insurance nightmare related to this and the 2013 Pathfinder is a joke compared to the 2012. Beyond the accident matters, if you don't have a lead foot, it is quite possible to get the 22mph fuel rating. I have also sat in my 3rd row, and while cramped in the legroom area...there was lots of headroom. The seat fabric leaves a lot to be desired, but the actual seat design is comfortable. We'd taken ours on several long road trips as well as camping trips and found it to be wonderful. The cargo area is awesome!