2020 Nissan Pathfinder consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Pathfinder Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Pathfinder
Shop the 2020 Nissan Pathfinder
4.3

It's a very versatile car

I was trying to replace my Xterra. There is plenty of room, it has a nice comfortable interior, not as rugged as Xterra. It is a nice quiet ride.

Very comfortable and very luxurious

This 4x4 is more than we dreamed of owning.... Awesome ride & comfort... Very luxurious for the money..... 4x4 rocks por world & fits our needs

Rock Creek Edition

Love the Rock Creek Edition. Makes it stand out from other Pathfinders. Love the SL With Panoramic moon roofs, safety features and BOSE Stereo is amazing!

So far it has been reliable!

Pathfinder has lots of leg room for me. One problem I have is that I like to change my own oil in the good weather but have not found how to reset oil reminder warning. My previous 2014 Pathfinder it was easy to find.

My 1st Pathfinder

This is my first Pathfinder, heard alot of great about these cars. I have put less than 100 miles on but so far so good.

First Experience with a Nissan Pathfinder

This car meets my needs, it’s a three row, has enough space for my grandchildren and my grand grandchildren. Only thing I don’t like, my tailgate doesn’t open electronically and I don’t have a sunroof. I do love how people get out of the back seat now, very convenient. My family loves the ride.

Very reliable

Car meets our needs in every way. The quality is really good. City driving is not meeting expectations. I am looking forward to enjoying this vehicle over the years

4.1

You get what you paid for

I have the base trim and it is perfect with what it is. I just wish it had a standard keyless entry. Other than that, it was absolutely perfect

WOW! Yes I bought a Rock Creek edition SL edition

Traded my BMW X5 for the Pathfinder and I was amazed with the safety features and handling of my new Pathfinder. I am very satisfied for the Price and Performance of the Pathfinder. Thank you Nissan

LOVE MY PATHFINDER

Very happy we went with the SL Rock Creek package. Love the fact that the second seats move on tracks for more leg space. Also the headroom is awesome. Great travel SUV.