Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Makes a good beater

by from Houston, Texas on December 27, 2013

Bought my Quest for $700 and been driving it for over a year. Small things have broke because of bad choices. Example, 2 freeze plugs rusted because last owner used pure water instead of anti-freeze. Ugliest thing on the road, but if you can find a cheap one, they are good. Also have 161K on the odometer.

Best long-running vehicle I had owned

by from Georgia on January 24, 2014

In 2005, I bought the '93 from my sister for $1,500 and had to put $500 into it for a few things. But here it is January 2014, and it's still running great with 203,000 miles on it, and have only had to replace the timing belt/water pump and alternator-- otherwise just regular maintenance. Everyone who rides in it comments on how comfortable it is, and it still drives great, with the acceleration and pep of a new one. I would keep it another few years except some old guy hit me and the insurance "totaled" it. Haven't found a replacement as good as this one, so will just keep driving it with the dents in it until I do.

Our Expert Review: 1993 Nissan Quest