2012 Quest

4.7 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

VERY IMPRESSED

by CAPTAINKEYS from New York on March 27, 2012

Can't beat the price / features / quality when compared to the compitiion. Have had Dodge, Town & country and 2 Honda Odyssey and they can't compare to ride , quietness and luxury level in this new van.

Excellent, Underrated Vehicle

by Car Critic from Phoenix, AZ on April 26, 2012

We previously owned an '07 Sienna CE. Great vehicle, even well appointed with the base level trim. With 92K miles on it, we decided to trade it in. This go around we wanted a little more luxury as the van would not have as much kid wear and tear. We drove the new Sienna, Odyssey and the Quest. All excellent vehicles. Other than the lower amount of cargo space (with the seats folding down - of which I like better than removing) I am baffled that the Quest is so underrated. It drives great, looks distinctive and has gorgeous interior.

Quest, ideal, best

by Family man from Dallas, TX on August 18, 2012

Great pick up, handles well for a minivan, solid and luxurious interior, best looking interior among minivans, i am very much puzzled about the underrating of this car by professional reviewers, just because it has slightly less cargo space compared to competitors, but the space is more than enough for any above average family needs. We are super happy with this minivan, we purchased the van about 1 1/2 years prior, now with about 30,000 miles on it, doing great, no problems whatsoever!!! Best overall minivan.

just what we wanted

by manny from laurel , MD on February 4, 2013

Me and my wife decided to shop around for a minivan that would have all the features we were looking for. As a previous honda odyssey owner i went to test drive the 2013 honda odyssey i liked it but too much plastic in the interior, then the toyota sienna i did not liked it at all because the dashboard looks kind of funny. last one the new nissan quest. after driving the nissan quest me and my wife could not believed how luxurious the interior is and when driving it feel so smooth you can even hear nises from outside or from the engine and it had any feature you can think of and the price is perfect . after driving for more than 3 months we really do not want to drive another car except the nissan quest. the engine is so strong that when you step on the foot it feels like a sport car. we are so happy that we picked the nissan quest.

Quest is a great Choice

by Van Drivers from Northeast Ohio on February 18, 2013

We previously have owned a Honda Odyssey and most recently owned a 2008 Toyota Sienna XLE. We started to look for another vehicle and had focused on another Sienna, recognizing the leg and headroom were not that generous. After looking at the newer Sienna's interior, my wife and I agreed that it was full of hard plastics and looked very cheap. We considered the Odyssey but it seemed rather expensive and we were not crazy about the lightning bolt look. We had also heard about the abrupt shifting five speed automatic on the Odyssey. We dismissed the Chrysler products given their much worse than average repair ratings. I researched other vans and came upon the Quest. In addition to being recommended by a leading consumer magazine, the initial quality ratings were best in class among minivans. At first the exterior was a bit off putting to my wife, but up close the Quest was better looking. The interior is first rate and of luxury car quality. Fit and finish is better than the competitors. There is plenty of leg and headroom and the seats are extremely supportive. On the road the van is very quiet and acceleration is excellent. The steering is quite good as well. In terms of convenience, being able to open the side doors at a push of the button rather than pulling a handle is helpful when you have your hands full. At first we thought the push button ignition and proximity key were just gimmicky features, but we really like the ability to unlock and lock the Quest with the push of a button on the driver's side door. All in all, we are very pleased and the pricing was extremely competitive. Using Cars.com our final cost ended up being well below sticker and thousands less than a comparably equipped Honda or Toyota. If you are in the market for a van, I would suggest you add the Quest to your list.

Best Minivan Yet

by DLE_AU88 from Birmingham, AL on February 10, 2013

I have owned my 2012 Nissan Quest for a month now and love it. I have owned 3 other minivans but the Nissan is a better value in my opinion. The interior has a better layout, the leather seats are softer and more comfortable, the dvd player is better, the van feels faster, Nissan reliability is top notch, and I saved a ton over other comparable minivans with incentives. Very please with my Quest.

Excellent vehicle for travel

by Family van from Oliver springs tn on July 16, 2013

Worked with a great dealer,made buying the vehicle enjoyable. Vehicle is exactly as described and worked with great sales people.

Why I love my Quest

by hank from wisc on February 5, 2013

I just traded in a 09 Mazda 5, a very nice car but not quite as economical as I thought it would be with its 4 cylinder. Eventually, I think probably because of age, '74', I grew claustrophobic and couldn't manage climbing down into it. I very much enjoy the height getting in, and the flat floor ei, no well to try to clean out. The tranny is also a dream. I got the base model but am still very satisfied with the appointments included.

Grest minivan

by drag racing enthusiast from Lake Charles, La. on September 24, 2012

After shopping around for the top three minivans my wife and i chose the NIssan Quest because of the styling and comfort. So far its been fun to drive and comfortable.

best minivan

by Riz from il on September 1, 2015

I had toyota sienna then honda odyssey and now nissan quest, they all are good but the quest is best, owned for 3 years not even once took it to dealer for any issue other the oil change service, just recently changed the tires the original bridge stone tires sucked were gone in 27k miles so replaced with michelin. Hope it helps.

1 2 3