2009 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

2009 Nissan Rogue
Average based on 25 reviews

Not a 2011, but a 2009

by from San Antonio for now on May 23, 2011

Myu wife and I looked at many crossovers, drove a whole bunch. Found this pre-owned Rogue. Drove it and found it to be fun, easy on gas, San Antonio to Corpus Christi, 30mpg!! I put on wider profile tires and that made a grewat difference in handling and road holding. The interior is roomy, out 2 Beagles love riding in the back seat, pleanty of room with them and going to the beach gear. Response when I floor it is great for the 4cyl banger, gearing is the trick, no stupid paddles. We added the sunroof, done very professionally and blue-tooth, this was aS model. We both would recommend the Rogue to anyone who asks.

Great vehicle

by from Great Falls, Montana on July 16, 2011

I bought this Rogue used with 23,000 miles. It is very comfortable. I have taken it on many long road trips with a bad back and never had pain. It has a sleek design and very nice interior. This is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. My only complaint would be no power when you need it to pass other cars on the highway. Also at times the keyless start won't work and I need to hunt my keys down, otherwise I love it and would recommend it everyone. The gas mileage is very good.

the best small SUV I've owned

by from bronx, new york on September 11, 2010

I hope nissan will step it up with a V6 version in the rogue also added auto head light and lock gas cover door.

Shop Around

by from Texas on December 15, 2010

Drive everycar in small SUV class, and you will know the Rogue is the best car out there. Value, refinement, technology, ride. That's the reason you see more on the road.

Great value

by from Belmont NH on July 24, 2012

We bought our 2009 Rogue SL used (may 2012) with 28000 miles. It has been a fantastic car so far. No problems, runs very quietly, and is very easy to maneuver. Trunk space is great, backseat is a little tight with 2 carseats. Leg room is good though. The front, because of the sloping design is lacking head room; tall passengers need to put the seat much farther back.

Rouge or Vouge?

by from Whitestone,ny on December 13, 2012

Purchased car used nice style,good handling, not alot of pick up spped when needed remember a 4 cy. engine i feel like a rogue shouls be a 6 or 8 with the tough name. Great on gas i must say and for the most part a smooth ride. I feel the name is tough but relalize when you open the hood its more like i am driving a Vouge.

09 rogue

by from dunlap,illinois on July 8, 2011

greatin all aspect fun to drive good gas realiable safeaall considerations looks good handles great 1 vehicle that stands out and does what its suppose to

Great dealership -nissan of new rochelle

by from bronx on July 13, 2016

I went to Nissan of new Rochelle and the salesman donnell helped me find the perfect car for me . The rogue is a beautiful and dependable car. this is the best car that I have owned.

Best Value SUV

by from Buffalo NY on November 14, 2011

After leasing various Jeep models for over 10 years, deceided to downsize our SUV and after many test rides in competitor's models choose the 2009 Nissan Rogue. Loved the styling, the CVT transmission was unique (took a little getting used to), gas mileage was decent for an SUV (compared to the Jeeps) and overall it was a good little SUV. It also holds it's value. Turned the vehicle in 5 months early as a trade in and was credited with about $1400.00 above the lease closeout. I don't think that happens with most leases. We enjoyed a good experience with that Rogue.

great 4 the money

by from Northern Vermont on October 11, 2011

Gets good highway milage 30, city about 22. If u tow a 6x12 duel axle enclosed trailer...expect 11mph(dont recommend this cause its hard on the car. Only complaint is it gets confused on take offs now and then(sometimes to take off u have to floor it sometimes u don't. I'm blaming it on the CVT transmission. Oh and one other thing I absolutly hate is that you can't keep AWD locked in even when u hit the button. It desides when it wants to kick out....could b 60 mph, 40mph....it varies and upsets me off when I want to keep it engaged for snow cover road decents.