2011 Rogue

4.5 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Love my little Rouge

by JJ from Indiana on March 28, 2011

Just hit 2,200 miles On my 2011 Rogue and love it! The interior is near luxury if you get the gray interior sv-sl model, with easy to use tech features like the Bluetooth and IPod connection. The gray interior is way, way, way nicer than the black (which makes for a far too dark interior since all the hard surfaces are black plastic as well). Oh, and the Bose ROCKS. But the best thing is how easy it is to drive and park. Rear visibility is compromised, especially if you are trying to pull out of a parking spot, but the back-up camera more than makes up for it. Weaving in and out of traffic is super easy, and I have no trouble seeing to change lanes. My hubby is 6'4" and finds the ride comfortable. I'm comfortable and enjoy a good driving position. The odd transmission makes for an impressively smooth ride, too. You should take one for a spin.

Solid

by Love cars from Lafayette, Indiana on March 4, 2011

My wife was t-boned by a truck in our nissan Murano 35 mph on the passenger side. The interior was not compromised. We loved the Murano and wanted another one but they are expensive. We went with a Rogue for about 10,000 less with all the toys and AWD. We are approaching 3000 miles and love everything about it. We get 22 mpg in town and average 26-28 on the highway. Much better than the Murano and gas prices increasing. We tested rav4 and I thought I was in a tin can. Rogue is solid takes bumps really good and cruising on the highway is very comfortable. The adjustable lights is awesome along with all the features at such low price. Go with the awd never spin a wheel. ROCK SOLID!

Good small car for a big man

by Buy and hold big guy from Lambertville NJ on January 29, 2011

It's a little soon to be evaluating a car that I have owned for only two months. I bought the Rogue because I was in the market for a small SUV/Crossover and a rental company gave me one. I am a big guy and for a vehicle that is so relatively small on the outside, it felt really comfortable to sit in and drive. Because the price was so reasonable, I was able to for the first time ever get a new vehicle with all the high end options-l buy and keep my vehicles as long as possible so it is literally my first vehicle ever with keyless entry, let alone all the bells and whistles, which I am having alot of fun with.

New and happy

by Forever driving from Georgia on July 23, 2011

5k so far. Georgia to Boston without a complaint. Great gas mileage @ 28 hwy. Gotta watch the speed with the CVT, but smooth driving in town and on the highway. Great AC, but the black trim doesn't help. The SV has the needed extras like the back up camera and sporty rear spoiler. The keyless entry and ignition is great and storage is ample especially with the roof rack. I had doubts about the CVT, but after getting used to it, I love the pep and smooth acceleration. Great car, right size and fun to drive.

My New Nissan Rogue 2011

by Subash from Centreville, Virginia on March 6, 2011

I purchased a Nissan Rogue 2011 model on the 4th of Feb 2011. I have done 900 miles so far. I get a city gas mileage of 22-22.4 mpg and a highway mileage of 26. The power transmission is very smooth and the engine noise is well insulated inside the cabin. The driving position is quite good and the seat ergonomics is quite good as well. I am not a great fan of the all black interior design but i dont have any complaints as the plastic materials are of good quality. The car took sometime to heat the interiors and the sun visor cannot be extended when you turn it sideways. The car stereo on the base model does not have a usb interface, but the sound system is very good. The braking is superb and with abs sudden stops are just a piece of cake. The car is easy to maneuver in crowded parking lots and the steering is nice and weighted precisely for slow and higher speed driving. I would recommend Nissan Rogue for its smooth driving, excellent city and highway mileage. However Rogue loses out to Hyundai Tucson when it comes to warranty terms and sportier driving, loses to Toyota Rav4 for the third row of seating and greater inside volume and luggage space.

stylish and fun

by Mydarry from Bronx, New York on May 1, 2012

I traded in my Nissan Quest, which I was attached to dearly but I had to do the economical thing. I needed something more fuel efficient since I drive to work (alone) each day. I was concerned with space because I have two boys and do a lot of wholesale shopping. I quickly realized that the roque is a lot roomier than it appears. And if need be, I can always fold the seats down. I absolutely love my rogue. It is fun to drive and very stylish. It rides smoothly and quietly with no jerky movements. Feels like a car. Love it.

Many Pros, a few Cons

by GoPower from Chicago suburbs on July 16, 2012

This car has an extremely smooth ride and handles well. The gas mileage is as promised. Great finish, inside and out. Excellent GPS system. Very comfortable seats. Minor inconveniences are the complex headlights and windshield wiper systems and a horn that needs great force in order to operate. The only major drawback is the enormous blind spot that makes changing lanes and backing up a challenge. Even the rear camera does not quite compensate when backing out. Otherwise, it's a pleasure to drive. Ask again in 5 years when wear and tear have set in.

5 Years

by Mike from Bremerton WA on August 2, 2015

We bought our Rouge new in August 2011 and over all it has been the one of the best vehicles we have owned. Its closing in on 100,000 miles and still runs great. Hopefully the next one will serve us as well.

by First time Nissan owner from Pittsburgh, PA on December 10, 2011

After many hours of research and test driving 6 different cars, we decided on the Rogue SV AWD. Just over 10,000 miles and we are happy with our purchase. Smooth ride compared to the others we drove. Handles well on winding western PA roads. Very sure footed in the snow with the stock tires. Car has a "solid" feel to it, no rattles or vibrations. CVT takes some getting use to but works well. Interior is plain but layout is good and materials seem durable. It is used mainly as a daily carpool vehicle with three riders. 20 miles one way in a combination of hwy/city traffic and getting around 24mpg. Cons: The drivers rear view is very limited and you have to watch the blind spots. The back-up camera is a big help when parking. Not real happy with the limited features of the GPS... it has taken us on some adventures. Also, the exterior paint does seem to chip easily. All in all, great car so far.

2011 Rogue Awd 360*

by Xterra7111 from RDU on February 6, 2011

Besides the rear bumper not being aligned correctly the the Rogue crossover was a great purchase. The cvt transmission took a bit to get use too...but overall great gas mileage, roomy seating and nice options.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9