2016 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

$23,330–$24,680 MSRP range
side view of 2016 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2016 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2016 Nissan Rogue

Great choice for a new car.

The Nissan Rogue was exactly what I needed. Perfect size as well as great interior and exterior. Rides very smooth and the gas mileage is great. 10/10.

Impressive ride.

This car really met our needs. The styling and quality is exceptional. Excellent gas mileage -37.4 mpg so far. The sun roof added a lot of value. I'm a happy SUV owner.

Love our new car

So many bonus, fully loaded, the moonroof I have always wanted in a car. Couldn't of asked for better customer service. Thank you so much

1.0

Don't buy air conditioner problem s they want fix

I could have done better for what it cost it's noisy inside not very comfortable on long trips lots of road noise passenger air stays off most of the time key fob never has work right

4.1

Very nice and styleish in every way.

This car is a complete package after driving a 1998 Buick for 21 years.I never knew that new cars had so many bell and whisels.

Great family SUV

This is my second Rouge. I couldn't be happier. This newer model is more spacious, and my kids love the stadium seating in back. I also love the extra cargo space.

Great every day vehicle

This has been a great car. With the 3rd row space you can fit 7 or fold the seats down and use it like a truck. Reliable and comfortable ride. The only reason I’m selling it is to get something that can tow.

My wife and I are very excited with our purchase

We are very excited about buying this car. I had noticed the Nissan rogues a few months ago and was turned onto them, now we have one!

Love this SUV. It's just the perfect size for me!

Love the size. Perfect for me and my dog. But has enough room for more. Great gas mileage too. Rides wonderful. Two of my coworkers have the exact same car!

GREAT CAR

The ride in the car is amazing. U feel like u are sitting on top of the world. I would recommend this car to any friends or family. Thank you