2016 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2016 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2016 Nissan Rogue

Safe and Stylish

So far, I am thrilled with my new Rogue. Pluses - Very comfortable seat for my bad back, great leg room for my tall son, good sound system for making and receiving calls safely, spacious cabin with adjustable seating for hauling and fitting several people. Minuses - no heated seats, adjustable steering wheel doesn't extend enough, okay mileage

New-Used Comfortable Car

So far car is working very well for my needs. The heated seat feature is something I've never had, so that is being used now in this cold weather.

3.9

A reliable comfy car

I liked my Rogue. It is spacious, reliable and beautiful outside. I didn't have any problem with it in the last 3 years I own it. Sometimes the engine is noisy and the steering wheel moves harder than newer cars.

1.7

Very cheaply made. Tons of safety problems

Have had major break problems. Seats are falling apart. navigation turns off in middle of driving. Door latches have stuck wouldn't shut. Plus much more.

Very reliable, beautiful, and comfy!

My car has plenty of room for my family and I, has Bluetooth, Navigation, sun roof, back up camera, and more! It definitely makes the 25-30 minute ride to work a good one. I love it so much! Can't wait to take it on a road trip one day!

Great car!

This has been a great vehicle for me. I’m very satisfied with my purchase. This is the first Nissan that I’ve owned, but won’t be the last.

Very reliable !

My wife loved the style. I love the gas mileage, room and reliability. I seen reports of a pop/click sound up front that was hard to find the reason why. There was probably no reason for the dealer to replace a bunch of parts because all I did was tighten down the seat and the noise went away. Remember this when you buy this years model and get them to give you a good deal and fix it yourself. Buy it!

I love this car

This is my second Nissan Rough, I love it...It’s big a enough nice looking and economic . I like the color , shape, driving is smooth. Price is excellent.

I LOVE this SUV!!

I like all of the features in the Rogue. Gives you the feel of luxury without the expensive price tag. Its a very smooth, quiet ride. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for an SUV.

Comfort! Smooth Driving! Nice Enterior!

The only problem is a little crack in the windshield that can get larger and some small spots where the paint is off. But since I did not test drive the vehicle and when I took it home it was night. I was told the next day someone will get in touch to take care of it! It drives Wonderfully! 😊