2020 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

$25,490–$26,840 MSRP range
side view of 2020 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2020 Nissan Rogue

I feel so safe driving this car, a lot of safety .

This car meets all my needs,I feel safe , and enjoy the comfortable ride. It’s spacious enough for my 3 grandchildren as well. Gas mileage is great.

I love my car!

I came into Nissan looking for a new car for my son and I. I was quickly helped by Abeth and we both ended up getting new Rogues. He accommodated us very late at night and did not rush us whatsoever. Abeth was very informative and a pleasure work with. I will be doing business with him again in the near future.

Never owned a Nissan, but love it!

I love how quiet it is, and the ride is so smooth. Plenty of room, and I love the pearl color. It has a lot of power for a 4 cylinder. Hopefully I will keep it for a long time.

Love it!

I'm loving it so far. I needed a vehicle that gets good gas mileage. I have a Tahoe that I will now be able to use as my farm truck.

Love this car!!

The back seat has plenty of leg room, and a lot of room for car seats with tethers you don’t have to dig around for. The ride is very smooth and I love the heated seats and car play!

Love it! Inside and Out

I own a Murano and was nervous going to a Rogue. I love it. Comfort and style. It’s been great. Would recommend a rogue to anyone looking for a reliable comfortable and sporty ride.

3.1

Good car except gas and Brake pedal positions.

I have a 2020 Rogue , the gas and brake pedal positioning is not right while driving car husband when from gas pedal to brake and his foot ended up under brake pedal we had trouble getting from under pedal couldn't and was driving erradic was able to steer until foot was able to get out from under brake other drivers moved....

I'm a Rogue Girl!

I've driven a Nissan Rogue since 2018 and love it - so much so that I just bought another one (2020 used). Love the way the comfort and the way they drive. And this one has all the extras I was looking for!

3.3

To new to Judge

This car met my current needs for size and price. Not as comfortable as the vehicle it replaced, but the fuel economy is good. Quality control is a bit lacking as far as body fit and finish.

Third Rogue and The Best!

This is my third Rogue and I have been thrilled with each one! Love the size and the room inside! I feel like I’m driving in luxury!