1993 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

relibable

by from Albany,Oregon on November 12, 2013

bought this new in August of 1993 she runs like a dream , I keep her mantained and plan a thanks giving trip with her this year of 200 miles

"I like my car!"

by from Sana Ana, CA on April 7, 2008

I have had the SE model of the Sentra for the past 8 years, but it was already 7 years old when I bought it. It's been reliable, and the repairs didn't make too much of a dent in my college student budget. The car accelerates quickly, embraces turns with open arms, and allows me to climb any hill as long as I shift into 4th gear. Both the interior and exterior have held up amazingly well, though until recently, the car was never garaged. I am going to miss this car so much; it has been my sidekick all these years!