Read or write a review.

1998 Nissan Sentra

Change Year
4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Solid, reliable car - great value

by from Athens, AL on June 4, 2010

This little car was bought used in 1999. It was the family vehicle from that time until 2005, when I got my drivers' license and my mom got a new car so I could have this one. It has made countless trips across the country and back, and aside from normal maintenance, we never had any major issues with it. Of course, the features aren't anything fancy compared to newer cars, but if you want a reliable vehicle and good value for your money, this is an excellent choice. Gas mileage is pretty good too; I never measured it strictly but I have driven from North Alabama (almost in TN) to Tampa, FL about 3 times a year for the past 3 years, and I know I could make the trip on 2 3/4 tanks of gas - not bad! Unfortunately, someone pulled out in front of me on the highway last week and my little Sentra was totaled. I'm very sad to see it go; it's been good to me! Airbag busted my lip but potentially saved my life, so I'm happy with it safety-wise. I will miss my Sentra and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good value on a used car!

Great car!

by from Winterville, NC on July 12, 2011

I love this car! It's very good on gas ,reliable and the price is great! wonderful car for teenagers.

Our Expert Review: 1998 Nissan Sentra