2009 Nissan Sentra

It is very reliable

by from Woodside, NY on September 14, 2017

It meet all your needs. Perfect for the city and definitely comfortable to drive long distances. Very economical.

I test drove this wonderful vechile.

by from Marston , NC on August 15, 2017

It has great gas mileage and lots of trunk space. I always wanted a 2009 Nissan Sentra because of the affordability and great features of the car. I would recommend this car to any car buying looking for a great used car.
Not Rated Reliability

NIssan Sentra 2009

by from Cary, NC on July 31, 2017

It's very reliable car. There is nothing to break in the basic configuration. I owned used car from 2012 to 2017 and except brakes and tires nothing was replaced. I sold it with original battery. Good car for junior driver as a first car.

Totally reliable

by from New Jersey on June 5, 2017

No problems, kept up maintenance and still running like the day I bought it at 109,000 miles. Comfortable and upgrades from 2009 still make it feel like a newer car.

Kasper34

by from Houston tx on April 17, 2017

Love the car. The car drove very smooth. I use the car for driving back and forth between work and the gym

Very Good Car

by from Spring Valley , NY on April 14, 2017

I got this car when I was in High School last year in April , I honestly love this car , very good in the snow . Only reason why I'm selling it , is because I got a new car

It gets me where I'm going

by from Indiana on February 2, 2014

I've owed a 2009 nissan sentra since 2010. It was a base model. Bought used with 19000 miles. Now has 50,000. I have had no problems. It starts, it runs, keeps me warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It's a small car, the ride is not the best, it's expected. I met another owner who had the exact same car as mine. She had 100,000 miles with no problems. The oil and filter is easily changed from the top side using a 12 volt marine oil pump. One thing I don't like: in cold weather the engine is noisy, like a sewing machine noisy. After it warms up its fine. I have read about this and it's either the cvt or the motor. All I knowis it's annoying. Also the cvt acts a little funky when cold. I have gotten 37mpg on the highway. I wish it had cruise control. I would buy one again although it would be a more deluxe model.

one in a million

by from auburn, Kentucky on February 26, 2013

Great service. Great car. I have purchased four vehicles from Jim Johnson. That is my story and I'm am sticking to it.

nice BUT

by from PA on August 24, 2012

Great gas mileage, comfortable ride for price, good pickup and rides nice on back roads and highways. Only real complaint is reliability. AC gave out after 1 year (warranty repair), remote start gave out after 1 year (warranty repair), a couple switches stick (haven't had fixed), and Muffler pipe fell off at 3 years and 48k miles (not warranty repair $1088 to be repaired by dealer, and I even had the $1380 Nissan Gold plan extended warranty). Not sure if I just got a lemon. I really like the car but I was just expecting fewer problems from a new vehicle.

Good reliable car, what more can I want.

by from Maryland on April 23, 2012

I own a 1991 Sentra that has over 320,000 miles and it is still running. So when I went looking I figured I couldn't do better then another Sentra. But this time I wanted a stick. So now I have the MPGs, good radio, comfort, so so looks (I think all cars look the same anymore) and more bells and whistles then I will ever need. Now if I can get 300,000 miles I will be very very happy.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Nissan Sentra