2011 Nissan Sentra

Great car

by from Denver CO on August 15, 2017

Cheap and best car, easy to maintain and great millage Great car for small family and long drive too

Very reliable car

by from Talbott, Tn on August 7, 2017

Easy to drive.. Very comfortable and roomy for a car.. Dependable.. And it has a huge trunk for a compact car..

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very reliable car i ever owned

by from Bloomfield, NJ on July 14, 2017

This car has plenty of leg room for someone who who 5'11", most comfortable car ever.For a car that old , it has a very good technology.

Not a fan

by from West Palm Beach, FL on July 6, 2017

I bought the car used with 20k miles on it at the time- was only 2 years old. About a year after I purchased the vehicle I started having increased maintenance costs and unexpected repairs. There was an issue with the front end that caused me to have to replace the tires 2-3 times a year. The breaks had to constantly be replaced and there was a deeper issue with the suspension that had to be addressed as well. not only that- towards the end of my rope and before I finished paying off the car- the transmission started to go and I started hearing loud screaches coming from the engine while driving. The standard equipment was lack luster and I paid more for this sedan than my new cross-over SUV. Car was overpriced and over-rated in my opinion.

Reliable but with some small defect

by from melbourne,FL on July 2, 2017

CVT transmission doesn't save enough gas as same level car as Toyota. Also, the hydro cylinder of the trunk is easy to leak.

funnest car i have driven w/o a turbo

by from orlando on June 14, 2017

this car met all my expectations it has been my daily driver for 6 years and going strong. i would buy one again

Reliable

by from on April 23, 2017

Reliable with little maintenance have done nothing but oil changes on this and it just runs and runs

I love this car

by from Ashland, Oh on April 23, 2017

I love this car! Very reliable & comforable! I absolutely love the color. I would highly recommend this car to someone!

love it

by from on June 11, 2016

I bought my 2011 sentra in 2013. I am 5'2' and 108 lbs, this car is just my size. My 2 kids fit very well in the back also. As far as drivability, it's a 10! Had a 12" snow storm, I got out of work at 6am and made it home out in the country no problem. I was very impressed! The next day my brother had to plow the driveway and my car backed out of its spot first try...my brothers friends Lincoln mkx on the other hand, took a few. As far as reliability, I haven't had any issues whatsoever. Routine oil changes, tire rotations, brakes, that's it. I love my car and am upgrading when the 2017s come out! The stereo is nice too.

WORST Car i have owened!!!

by from carmel IN on April 30, 2015

I bought the car in 2011 the gas mileage was awesome but the car is falling apart the side moldings on the doors is falling apart in this car is only 5 years old it's really sad. when I change the air filter on and the cabin filter is under the gas pedal is impossible to pull out. I can't believe I bought this car it was the WORST design i ever own.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Nissan Sentra