2012 Nissan Sentra

Great buy for you rmoney

by from Little Rock, AR on September 21, 2017

I think this is a good buy for you money. The car did stop on me once when i was on the freeway but overall its been a fun drive and really reliable.

Awesome first car for our daughters

by from Belton, Tx on August 12, 2017

Bought this for our twin 17 year old daughters. They love it, and so do we! Perfect first car for them. Great gas mileage, roomy, and super cute!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

It gave me a few major problems but overall good

by from Little Rock, Arkansas on August 1, 2017

This car is good for a student and someone who wants to get from point a to b without going a far distance. Reliable and good buy for the money

Uses car for Havingfun

Just traded my 2009 kia sportage for a 2012 sentra

by from St.John's on August 1, 2017

test drove the sentra and loved it,great sedan, hopefully it will meet my expectations on the trade in? winter's coming in Newfoundland!!!!
Not Rated Reliability

125k miles, absolutely no issues

by from Maine on July 27, 2017

I love my Sentra. It is going to be my teenage son's car now and I am nervous to pick a new car for fear that it will not be as good as this little gem. 125k miles, little to no maintenance, no issues whatsoever. Super reliable and about 30 mpg. My sister has an older one with 180k miles which also still runs great with no repairs.

First car and so far so good.

by from GA on July 18, 2017

This car has made plenty of road trips either alone or with companions up to 4. The trips are very comfortable.

Great little car!

by from Nashville on June 27, 2017

Very comfortable seats, lots of leg room for a compact car. Very reliable and great gas mileage! Looks sporty

Most comfortable car

by from St. Catharines ON on May 29, 2017

This car has met all of my needs, ample amount of space, great on gas, smooth ride when driving and it has an amazing sound system.

Practicality and Simplicity

by from Bath, PA on May 16, 2017

I am a bit older so I am not into bells and whistles and good MPG. This car is modern, comfortable, and economical. It is a smooth ride for a lower end model vehicle.

Love my Car !

by from on May 9, 2017

Great condition for 2012. I like the features that's offered and it's great on gas. Very roomy inside as well as the trunk area

Our Expert Review: 2012 Nissan Sentra