2009 Nissan Titan

Nissan Titan

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama on July 11, 2017

It had great leg room and very nice interior and plenty of room for moving anything and lastly but not last was it's power could pull anything

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Awesome vehicle

by from Tennessee on September 1, 2012

I love this Titan all the way around. Great looks, good power and will have wonderful resale value. Very sturdy truck.

2009 Nissan Titan - JUNK

by from Orlando on June 29, 2012

This is a horrible truck. With only 117K miles on it we need a new rear end. Nissan knows of this problem and will do nothing about it - it is a common problem. This is an expensive piece of junk. Better off with any other make - run don't walk away from this one. They put all their money into making it nice looking and didn't care about what they put under the hood. The pumpkin cover has a fault causing it to overheat and destroy all the gears causing a major repair of nearly $4K for a three yr old truck! Should never have bought this and will never buy another Nissan or refer anyone EVER. Nissan USA does nothing for you.

Great Truck

by from New York on February 20, 2012

I love this truck. Its a full size pick up and yet smaller than the F150, Tundra, or Silverado. The interior in the crew cab is extremely roomy. There are plenty of aftermarket accessories. I used it to pickup a ton of wood pellets on a pallet. It handled the extra weight without any problems whatsoever. My only complaint would be that it is a bit noisy on the inside

Excellent pick-up

by from Duluth Mn on December 7, 2011

This is the best pick-up I've ever owned. The performance is outstanding. I would buy any Nissan product without questioning its reliability. I would reccommend this product to anyone.

Style and Class!

by from on October 16, 2011

Great vehicle for anyone to own! This has been my favorite vehicle that I have ever owned. Its stylish and classy, rugged and tough!

Love my Pro-4x

by from Fort Drum NY on July 18, 2011

I have a 09 crew Pro-4x I love the truck. I also love the price of this truck at least 5-10k less than all the others and does the same job. I just wish it would get better gas milage and needs an interior update. Everything else is fine. No problems with the truck and the performance is awesome.

What a Workhorse, and Safe!

by from Flagstaff,AZ (7.000 ft up with livestock) on July 6, 2011

This Titan is my 2nd one. I bought this used after my first Titan (2007) saved my life. I hit a 1,500 lb bull elk at 65 m.p.h. at 1:30 in the a.m. I WALKED AWAY from that accident when the hood folded in two, came up over the windsheild as designed, and protected me. Lots of people "join the elk's club" in my part of Arizona and get injured. This truck came able to pull 9,000 pounds off the dealer lot. I can pull a stock trailer, haul feed, hay and it rides like a dream with a load. It has an E-85 flex fuel engine. Besides, who wants to try hauling hay in a Prius??? Great vehicle!!!

by from Proctor MN on April 5, 2011

I have owned my 2009 Titan le Crew Cab for 1 and a half years. It is by far the best truck I've ever owned. And at my age, 67 ,I've owned every pickup you can think of. None can hold a candle to my Titan!!!

best truck on road

by from new jersey on November 14, 2010

i drive a09 titan king cab this truck has a tight suspension more power and drives better than any other truck on the road period. dont kid yourself ford dodge chevy owners take one for a drive .

Our Expert Review: 2009 Nissan Titan