2012 Nissan Titan consumer reviews

$28,520–$31,370 MSRP range
side view of 2012 Titan Nissan
Explore the 2012 Titan Nissan
Shop the 2012 Titan Nissan

I think its a great truck.

I Love the Nissan Titan , it's just a well built truck, it's powerful ,lots of leg room , tows easily & lots of extra perks as well and keeps going when others fail.

Good truck

I bought this truck new and it has never failed me. It’s ready to go anytime I’m ready. Performance is good and it drives like a car instead of a truck. The SL model has everything including sun roof , navigation and DVD. I won’t trade it in for a new.

3.0

Engine light

After taking possession of vehicle she drove nice then I noticed the drive started getting rough and the engine light came on.....3months/3000 miles.....what a joke...!!!!

Very reliable

Great power great to drive. 4x4 is ready when you need it. Does the job. Road worthy on trips as well. One drive and you will enjoy

Other than gas mileage it’s a steal

If your looking for fuel economy, look elsewhere. If you’re looking for a high performing vehicle that goes beyond the 130,000 mile ‘American made’ vehicle standard, this make and model will meet and/or exceed your expectations. Interior is super spacious, clean but simple. Power is awesome, but you pay for it.

Best purchase I’ve made

I love the feel of driving this truck. 4x4 and very roomy. Stylish interior and exterior while leaving room for my own improvements. Smooth ride as well!

Best Truck Ever

I am on my fourth Titan and have loved everyone of them the power is awesome and the interior is way better than reviewers are saying. The Rockford fosgate stereo is awesome though not as good as it could be but you won't notice. I had a 4 door long bed 2008.5 should have kept that one they are hard to find now.

Beauty & Reliability!

What a jewel of a truck! I just adore my HMC SL Titan. Bought it new in 2012 and haven?t had a bit of a problem with it! Customized it to suit my own personal fancy with a sunroof, custom floor mats! Head unit with rear camera! Bug deflector and Michelin tires oh yeah Fiberglas bed top, heck I almost forgot duel exhaust!

4.4

Best truck ever

Meets all my needs in family use as well as fishing hunting and everyday use love it move up from a 2007 to a2012 model

Awesome truck without issues

I bought a used 2012 SL with 64,000 miles. I'm still getting used to it but it's a great truck, drivers well, and fast acceleration. Dependable, useful for towing and hauling. A wealth of options for the package asks thrilled I bought it.