2012 Titan

4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Rugged Design, Great Value

by Route Boy from New York on May 1, 2012

2012 Titan Pro-4X - another reviewer stated the Nissan can't compare to RAM,GMC, and Ford . First off, I think the interiors in these are great - the hit on plastics used is grossly overstated. I suggest those considering off-road performance, go to Youtube and see what the Titan does on the trail , then laugh at the others attempting the same thing. Check out the XTerra too. Lastly, Nissan is a great value - comparable street competitors are 10-15K more. Perhaps you need Ford's Sync entertainment system by Microsoft to impress people while under surveillance. No thanks , I'm on the trail , not Facebook...

Hands down best truck overall

by Tough in Snow from Salt lake city, utah on June 1, 2014

I purchased the 2012 Sport Appearance Package. This package is a special edition package that come with leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, 20" rims, Titan embroidered seats. I love the look of the truck but the handling is what impresses me. In my state we get heavy snow and Ice in the winter. In the summer he experience extreme desert conditions. This Titan is tough and can handle all weather conditions. as far as gas mileage, well it is a truck. Stop complaining and buy a car if the MPG concern you. Best truck on the road today.

Kickass

by offroader from Montreal Canada on March 23, 2012

Whether hauling a load or going off road the Titan has no complaints. At resale time you won't be disappointed And oh such sweet sounds when you mash the gas pedal. I heard the 2014 model will sport a super charger and will snort 578 hp .I 'll buy it for sure .

Uses car for Off-roading

2012 Nissan Titan Pro-4X

by Pac from Phenix City, AL on November 29, 2013

What a truck. LOVE IT. Great power. Found mine LOADED with low mileage. I switch trucks quite often. I've had probably 7 in the last 10 years. This one will be here awhile. Happiest I've been with a vehicle in a LONG time. The only down side to the truck is fuel economy; however, when looking for a V8 powered 4x4 one shouldn't be terribly picky about MPG so long as it's not atrocious. Oh, the turning radius on the 4x4 Titan seems better than most full size 2WD trucks which makes for easier navigation of today's compact parking spots.

An Outstanding Truck

by AMDkid1 from Tennessee on November 2, 2012

I've owned 4 Titans and have love the next one even more. It meets my every demand. Leisure, hauling, pulling and working. My wife loves driving it as much as I do. Built in my hometown. Built Solid and responsive. Nissan has a great reliability in the Titan. This one of the best engines on the market. Better than the 5.4Triton for sure. I now own the Heavy Metal Chrome model fully loaded. Thank you Nissan for a Great vehicle.

2013 Pro 4 X

by BOB from Canada on September 24, 2013

Before you decide to go spend extra money on a another brand with comparable features. Go test drive one of these Titans. If you want good mpg's.. Don't buy any pick up period. This is a very strong and underrated Pick up.Drives smooth on the hwy and has more options than you can imagine from power adjustable heat leather seats and 10 speaker Rockford Fosgate sound system to the sun roof, huge sliding rear window. Power assisted lockable tail gate to the spray in bed liner.Like I said . You have to drive one and then compare prices to competition. Dated maybe but real sharp truck that has had time to iron out any past issues.2009 and on are as solid a truck as you can buy and the Engine will last forever. I wouldn't say that about the Ram or Ford.

A great value

by Titan Owner from Sacramento, CA on August 16, 2012

It is a great truck, the room in the vehicle is plenty which was my main concern. Lots of foot room!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Awesome truck without issues

by Titanfan on June 6, 2018

I bought a used 2012 SL with 64,000 miles. I'm still getting used to it but it's a great truck, drivers well, and fast acceleration. Dependable, useful for towing and hauling. A wealth of options for the package asks thrilled I bought it.

Uses car for Towing

Nissan Titan SV crew cab 4x4

by DonaldLW from Augusta, Me. on June 1, 2018

I enjoyed this vehicle since I first laid eyes on it. it is a very good looking vehicle and it drives nicely. feels good to be inside driving down the road or outside just looking at how pretty it is. smooth and quiet going down the road until you give it some, and then it sounds so good, powerful, commanding. this truck is everything I was looking for. I love it

I finally got it!!!

by Titan Lover from Chesapeake, VA on November 10, 2014

I purchased my 2012 Titan at the end of October, 2014 and simply love it. I was looking for a large truck from a Dakota and the red Titan I saw on the internet was gone a couple of years ago. I got 2004 Tundra and was happy. Then this 2012 Titan SV became available and low and behold it was mine. First, the power is incredible. The 317 hp pushes me back in my seat and when I punch it to catch the light, and then I realize that I am already at the next light. I can attest to the YouTube videos that show the Titan giving the RAM SRT and F-150 Super Charger a run for the money with the stock engine. Great amenities in this truck with 6 CD player, satellite radio, digital radio, and auxiliary makes you want to stay in the truck for entertainment. The ride and handling is top notch and it is an eye catcher from other pickup owners. The gas mileage isn?t the best, but it is a V-8 and I am averaging about 18 mpg highway; mine is a 4X4. If you have the opportunity, get one, you won?t be sorry. This is the best truck I ever owned and would get another one in the future.

1 2 3