2016 Nissan Versa

Good car for the money.

by from Redwood city on April 13, 2016

Grest little car for commuting and grest gas milage. Vety reliable. Also has everything you need in a little car.

Good car for the money

by from Poway, Ca on May 30, 2016

Good looking, lacks some zip on acceleration, handling a little mushy, but great mpg. Inexpensive - Good value for the money. Thats all I have to say.

Awesome gas mileage

by from Virginia on March 10, 2017

I bought the car for commuting. 18000 miles so far without any issues. Only 6 months old but so far so good. It's not a race car but it does exactly what I bought it for. It's getting 41mpg on the highway. Can't beat it for the price. I highly recommend it.

Most reliable

by from Dayton, Oh on March 13, 2017

Most wonderful car. It fits all my needs. I enjoy driving it. It is a pleasure. The experience was terrific.

Versa!

by from Ogden, UT on May 1, 2017

Just the right size for me! Bluetooth, power windows, cruise control, back seat leg room, exterior blue, interior black

Great car, great price

by from on March 31, 2017

Found a great car for a great price. Gets great gas mileage and it will be great for what we need it for.

not impressed

by from St. Louis on April 11, 2017

the switch for the outside flow of air is in the way of cups. If you hit it just right the knob comes off. it is horrible to drive on a windy day. i always feel like i am going to be carried away. i never feel safe on a windy day. definitely not good. i have got this car with 56 miles on it.

Load up that Nisson Versa SL

by from Overland Park, KS on March 31, 2016

I'm just over six foot. I like the leg-room in the compact Versa SL. Gas mileage at 35mpg average is twice the mileage of my last vehicle. I love all the features Nisson offers, especially the back-up camera, and the compass in the rearview mirror.

Needs improvement

by from on January 25, 2017

First time I have ever owned a Nissan. I got my Nissan Versa brand new (for 7 months now). It is a reliable vehicle and has everything I need. Of course this is not a luxury vehicle but would have been nice to include an armrest for the passenger side as well. The car makes a lot of noise when accelerating, it's so loud. It is an economy car so I guess that's why it doesn't pick up speed fast. I like that I can take my calls via Bluetooth. The other thing that frustrates me is that the remote for the trunk is very sensitive. I have come out a couple times from the store and once came out from my house and my trunk is open. I have heard this from others as well. I really wanted to upgrade it to either an Altima or Maxima but not so sure now.

Cute car but not what I wanted

by from WEST PALM BEACH on April 4, 2017

Two days after we bought it we noticed a crack in the windshield. Kinda skeptical why he pushed this car on us.