1996 Oldsmobile Achieva

great deal

by from Virginia on September 9, 2011

This car ROCKS!!!!!!! And OMG..THE pick up speed is incredible!!!! By far, one of the best cars I've ever owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a real cutie-car gets attention

by from Fresno, CA on February 27, 2012

I owned a 1996 Oldsmobile Achieva SC 2-dr for almost 13 yrs. I cried when my car was considered totaled--because a new door could not be found. I got so much enjoyment from this car, it was fun to drive, great looking, and great on gas. At the time, I was driving to work 10 miles each direction--and use only a half tank a of gas per week--sometimes less. The transmission shifted smoothly and never had a problem with the engine. I wish I could get another one--at the time of the accident, the car had 113,000 miles on it--I got it as a buyback with 30,000+ miles from a GM auction. Many times I drove this car, many people would get excited at seeing a 2-door cars that had a sporty appearance--my car had the rear spoiler. It also had a great radio with cassette and Bose speakers. A different color interior would have been more restful. I do miss the car.