1996 Oldsmobile Aurora

Very Powerful Car

by from Iowa on September 24, 2006

The Traction Control is wonderful on snow and ice. The heated leather seats are great when the weather is cold. I can fit 5 adults comfortably and have room to spare. It rides like a dream and handles very well. The V8 motor is powerful and has quick responce. The computer system is costly to repair but no major problems. It's 156,000 miles and still running strong.

best car ever made

by from florida on December 2, 2007

all good throughout this vehicle every item in the car was made for duribility and comforty I really like that it is equipt with all the comfort features of a $100,000.00 high end vehicle the best car ever made.

The Car GM should never have stopped making.

by from Charlotte on June 15, 2017

I needed a long distance commuter. I put a transmission intercooler on it and this car would just not stop! I put 300,000 miles on it and never did anything but change the tires and one new battery. Always used synthetic oil and she purred like a kitten. I sometimes wished I'd kept it and invested in a new paint job and wind shield. After all those miles the front pair was chipped and the wind shield was pitted pretty bad. but that's not any fault with the car.

great car

by from Long beach, CA on December 25, 2011

inherited car from mom 3 years ago. She bought it brand new in 1996. 4.1 Liter 'Baby' Northstar V8. A dream to drive. Economic to operate. Handles very well. Don't know how fast it will 'really' go. It likes to run. And I have to watch the speed. car has every bell and whistle except a sunroof. Stylewise, Oldsmobile was planning for the future. Few problems: The water reservoir cap tends to fail a couple times and replacing then coil is pricy. Lastly, it attracts attention and it seems like a 'hit and run' magnet.

Best car for the money

by from Churubusco,IN on December 28, 2010

This is the best car I have owned. It has the comfort and performance, the best of both worlds. Great highway mileage almost 30 mpg on my trip to Mississippi. Just a great car!!!