1994 Oldsmobile Bravada

Wow... I love it!

by from Birmingham Alabama on August 20, 2011

Just bought a one owner 1994 Bravada; green tan leather AWD...all the bells! It has 230k miles on it but drives and feels, even smells brand spankin new! Great value, great vehicle, this one was well cared for, not a ding on it; suspension tight, great feel. (unlike the bouncy truck feel of the the JIMMY...hated that one, ride totally different. Only issue is the tire noise, but will have that worked out soon...EVEry thing still works on it, every button, looks like new, drives like new; amazing...I could not be happier! Oldsmobile Bravada;;; who knew...now I do!

I love my Bravada.

by from Murphy, TX on April 10, 2010

I bought my 1994 Bravada new and still have it. I have had the opportunity to purchace newer, compatible SUV's, but nothing can compare to this. A smooth, quiet ride, comfortable and roomy cabin, and lots of horsepower.