1998 Oldsmobile Bravada

Best family SUV ever

by from Mansfield, OH on August 20, 2017

It did great for my family and I for years. Have to sell it now for money otherwise I'd own it forever

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My most favorite car yet.

by from Newton, NC on October 25, 2011

I bought a 1998 model in april of 2011. Mine is a bravda smart trak. I LOVE THIS VEHICLE ! I would recommend this suv to anyone.

Got me through the blizzards!!

by from Colorado on March 20, 2007

I have a '98 Bravada identical to this one, and I never spun out, never got stuck, and pulled out about 15 people who DID get stuck in our 2006 Blizzards in Colorado. I even pulled out a full size king cab chevy truck, stuck in a rut! My daughter slammed mine into a tree and it was totaled - I bought a 2001 bravada! I am sold! By the way - my daughter had no injuries!!

Our Expert Review: 1998 Oldsmobile Bravada