1998 Cutlass

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass?

Most reliable car

by n8sgrl from broken arrow ok on Tue Apr 06 2010

I've had my cutlass for almost 11years. Bought it when I was 19 and it had 32,000 miles on it. Now I'm 30 and I still like it. It now has 118,000 miles. It's still fun to drive and still drives good. I don't like how the leather seats have worn. And the only negative I can really say is. I don't like the a/c it works good on warm days, but if its sits in the sun. The leather seats just make it almost impossible to cool down on hot days. But I still can't get my self to part with it . I am actually surprised on how it's been a fantastic car.

Best-Car-Ever.

by Leonardo D. from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA on Sun Oct 10 2010

The Oldsmobile Cutlass is by far one of the best cars I have ever owned. I bought my 98' model in 99' while Olds was having a blowout on all remaining 98' Cutlass'. My Cutlass has a very smooth ride, extremely quiet interior, soft, supple leather, and still looks amazing. Mine is black w/a tan leather interior. I added a touch screen navigation system in 06'. This car completely blows the competition away, (Lexus ES, Mercedes E Class, Infiniti M45) and then some. I highly reccomend the Cutlass for anyone seeking value and luxury.

Our Take on the 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass

How come it seems that things never get better?

Banks introduce ATMs, only to charge for accessing your own money. The government allows 401Ks, but now you have to be a Wall Street whiz and figure out your own retirement. Microwaves allow you to cook food in an instant and scald the roof of your mouth just as fast.

The future ain't what it used to be, bubba.

But not everything is getting worse. Note that General Motors finally is producing some cars worthy of their name. To see how much better the General has become, compare two compacts: the all-new Oldsmobile Cutlass and the Pontiac Grand Am.

BACKGROUND

The Cutlass is the older name but the newer car. It's almost identical to Chevrolet's new... Read More