1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass

Best-Car-Ever.

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA on October 10, 2010

The Oldsmobile Cutlass is by far one of the best cars I have ever owned. I bought my 98' model in 99' while Olds was having a blowout on all remaining 98' Cutlass'. My Cutlass has a very smooth ride, extremely quiet interior, soft, supple leather, and still looks amazing. Mine is black w/a tan leather interior. I added a touch screen navigation system in 06'. This car completely blows the competition away, (Lexus ES, Mercedes E Class, Infiniti M45) and then some. I highly reccomend the Cutlass for anyone seeking value and luxury.

Most reliable car

by from broken arrow ok on April 6, 2010

I've had my cutlass for almost 11years. Bought it when I was 19 and it had 32,000 miles on it. Now I'm 30 and I still like it. It now has 118,000 miles. It's still fun to drive and still drives good. I don't like how the leather seats have worn. And the only negative I can really say is. I don't like the a/c it works good on warm days, but if its sits in the sun. The leather seats just make it almost impossible to cool down on hot days. But I still can't get my self to part with it . I am actually surprised on how it's been a fantastic car.

Our Expert Review: 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass