4.4
Average based on 5 reviews

Good ride for the money

by from Livonia, MI on July 6, 2007

I got rid of of my Jimmy to get this wagon. And have been very happy, good gas mileage (mid 20's) reliable and can haul more inside then my Jimmy did. Built a Deck and a playground for my son using this. Got all the lumber, slide and everything to build the playground in one trip, and still had room for my wife and son.

Old reliable

by from Virginia on April 23, 2010

have had this car for 2 years now, and put close to 20,000 miles on it in various terrains and settings. The features were pretty standard for 17 years ago, and the air conditioner hasn't worked in a while. Other than that, there isn't a single negative thing i can say about it...never had any problems till a minor wreck...after which event it still handled beautifully.

old faithful

by from fl on July 31, 2006

no problems 13 years old still has full power, drive it from boston to florida twice a year with no fear

first car, great

by from springfield, il on January 9, 2009

bought it 3 years ago and only has needed a new battery and tires. fantastic car and who doesn't love the white wall tires. two original tires lasted 13 years. the perfect first car.

I LOVE MY CAR

by from on January 25, 2012

Just hands down the best first car a kid can get! I've had the cutlass for 3 years now... and let me tell you, it does not disappoint! just a few minor things i had to replace like my window motor and some other electrical stuff. but none of that even matters, you regret getting it!!