1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera

AWESOME, in every way.

by from Randolph, WI on January 6, 2011

I absolutely love the Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera S. It's heavy, so it handles well in snow. The seats are SO comfortable. It handles wonderfully, and has great pick up! I would most definitely recommend this vehicle to someone who lives in the midwest, or anywhere that typically gets a good amount of snow every winter. You definitely get what you pay for, and it's incredibly safe!

Great Car

by from Pittsburgh, PA on October 12, 2011

I love my olds, its a reliable car, very safe because it's a bigger car, handles great, lots of room. She's very good in snow and in general a great car!

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera

by from Raleigh, NC on April 17, 2017

This is a great driving GM platform. Front wheel drive CLASSIC with a body by Fisher. They are almost I destructible.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1994 oldsmobile cutlass_ciera

1994 Ford Taurus
Starting MSRP $16,240

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.