4.5
Average based on 8 reviews

An Oldie but a Goodie

by from Eastern Washington, semi-rural area on July 30, 2006

I've had this '96 Olds for 6-7 years and it is a great used car. There is enough room for husband, me and the 3 grandkids (including the baby's car seat). It gets good gas mileage and is very comfy to drive both in town and on the highway. Have had no mechanical problems with it since the day I got it. It's too old to have a CD player, but the tape deck still works fine. This model would make a great second car for someone who does mostly in-town driving.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from on March 24, 2010

I bought a used Cutlass Cierra in 2003 and sold it recently, Feb 2010. It had over 230,000 miles on it and was still running good. I loved that car and sure wish I still had it instead of a newer different Make and Model car I recently bought. All cars should be as well made at my Cutlas Ciera was! Wish I could find another one.

Most reliable car I've owned

by from clearwater on February 1, 2009

This is a terrific car for the money. It has never broken down and has been inexpensive to maintain. It gets 25 mpg and looks great. A DEAL!

A very good year for Olds

by from Pantego,TX on June 30, 2009

They finally got it right with this model year.A smooth and quiet ride,dependable,looks good @257,000 miles a transmission overhaul,but the engine 3.1 V6 never been touch except for upkeep.

Ciera SL OLdsmobile 96'

by from Wichita,KS on August 1, 2006

The oldsmobile has an overall GOOD status of rating. It is comfortable, and safe. IT drives very smoothe, and has great air condition along with AM/FM radio/Tape player.

A very dependable ride!

by from Oldsmar FL on February 6, 2009

These Olds hold up forever and are inexpensive to maintain. I think this one is priced cheaply considering the mileage!

Most comfort car I've owned

by from El Monte, California on December 8, 2009

Comfort, smooth handling, satisfaction on performance. 3.1 Liter engine has better horsepower than 2.2 Liter engine. Less trips to repair shop if vehicle is well maintained. I have 200,000 miles on my vehicle with same engine and transmission. The 'service engine' light came on around 190,000 miles.

front brakes

by from ohio on November 4, 2014

I just bought this car and had to replace a calabor the hose went bad and it was like a check valve it would not let the piston go back in it only has 49000 miles on it so be aware of that.Other than that it is a nice car.