1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

Great car

by from Morehead, KY on January 31, 2011

I bought a 1996 Cutlass Supreme for 280 dollars....I then spent probably 150 dollars over the year getting a new thermostats and replacing a muffler pipe. For what I paid for it and just giving it scheduled oil changes it ran and still runs great. I would not get rid of it if I didn't need a 4 door car. It has great power, comfy seats, and then engine (even with 370,000 miles) performs great.

Great Car

by from PEI,Canada on August 9, 2007

I have owned mine for 3 yrs now and parts are expensive but thankfully I have not had to do much to it. It is quick and comfortable and looks great. I have al the power options making it even more convenient. If you can find one in good shape it is great buy. Just hope you dont lose the rear window its about $900 cnd if you cant find one in junk yard.

First Car

by from Kalamazoo MI on June 7, 2010

This was my first car passed down from my dad. No major work needed to be done. Has 205,000 miles on it and runs excellent!

Super cruiser

by from MN on December 22, 2010

Best car I've ever had! 8 years without any problems. Drives like a dream. very fast and good looking. All girls like it. Will buy another Cutlass Supreme. when this one falls apart :)

All Around

by from Milford, MI on January 25, 2011

I am very pleased with this cars all around design, power, and reliability. The cutlass I own is in great shape even though it is 16 years old and has 250,000 miles under the hood. The feel of the motor is great. It has excellent acceleration without going overboard. It is comfortable even though the back seats could have had a little more leg room. The sound system is excellent especially the 6-speaker system. The climate control systems were nice but the auxiliary system was great with excellent design. Overall the car is a great car at a great price.

Sporty and fun

by from Staten Island, NY on February 24, 2012

1995 Olds Cutlass Supreme Convertible bought it for my daughter ,love it myself fun to drive on warm days with top down. Car is all original and i like it that way

good car

by from greenville tx 75402 on June 17, 2015

My family bought a green four door Cutlass Supreme in summer of 1996. It had a 3100 v6 engine for it time top line car. When bought it had 38000 miles on it When we stopped drive it had all most 8000000 the only problems we had major was dealer issues tech did not time to find problems like a overheating problems. Most problems battery issues I going to explain the overheating problem to you. When a car 1000000 miles cooling system gets stopped up in many places Most places is trans cooler in radiator gets stopped up making car over heat fast when 5 minutes or less after start up.

Best car I have owned

by from on April 18, 2017

I bought this car for 3000 dollars and it was a great car. I used it several times to go from Columbus Ohio to Atlanta Georgia.

It is a good stater car for someone's kid.

by from Kansas City, Kansas on March 9, 2017

I love this car. If circumstances were different then I would keep it but I've fallen upon hard times and have to sell it.

Similar Models