1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

Best Car I have owned ... no problems at all

by from Des Moines, Iowa on October 5, 2006

Never had any trouble with this car. Runs great, quiet ride. Would recommend it to my best friend.

Olds Reliable

by from Syracuse, NY on February 25, 2011

I bought my Cutlass Supreme used at 80K about three years ago and it's been great. I commute with it and I've racked up a lot of miles (well over 150K) and I have to say, it's been pretty good to me. Only had to spend money on the brakes and getting the AC recharged. It's really comfortable, has that great, squishy, soft GM ride. Mileage is good, about 27MPG usually, but I can nurse it up to about 30 if I take it easy. Great car. I will keep it to a quarter-million miles.

these cars just go and go

by from vancouver b.c. on October 31, 2010

i've owened a1995 cutlluss for 8 years and other than a couple of break jobs it has been an excellent car.

I'm sad I won't be able to buy a new one of these

by from Wisconsin on December 26, 2013

In my 30+ years of driving experience, I have owned 6 Cutlass Supreme coupes. This 1996 has 157k and is 17 years old; I expect to own it at least a couple more years.

The Best Olds

by from NJ on November 29, 2012

This car is very comfortable and rides real smooth. I bought a 1996 used five years ago and haven't had to put much work in it, just regular maintanence. Engine is is strong, change oil regularly and it just keeps going. Mine has 190,000 miles!

Nice car - if you can handle the repairs

by from Ottawa Ont on March 12, 2009

This car is a beauty, one of serveral from the Oldsmobile line up. Inside and out, this vehicle is stylish and drives well. The main problem is the maintenance. I have spend many many thousands on this car to keep it running. Specifically the intake gasket has had to be replaced TWICE at $800 a pop. I have put so much into this car that I truly believe that it will be the last car I ever own. It does however still look brand new and the body has held up very well.

Easy online experience

by from on May 27, 2017

The sultry styling of the 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme is captivating and envelops you in luxury and comfort as you sink into the sumptuous leather seats. There truly is a special feel in an Oldsmobile.

Sweet Car!

by from Savannah,GA on December 31, 2014

This car rocks! What a sweet car.This car rides good,looks good and gets great gas mileage! The 3.1 engine won`t win you any drag race`s but it is dependable and smooth!