4.5
Average based on 6 reviews

300K Miles and Still Going!!

by from Garner, NC on March 19, 2010

What can I say ... I've put over 300K miles on this car and it is still in great shape. Yes, I've had to put some work into it, but parts are still widely available and lots of people are quailified to repair it. It has only left me stranded once ... at 250K miles, the transmission finally went out. I had it rebuilt. $2500 is a lot less than a new car payment! I drive this car for business and it is a very comfortable, quite ride. Great vehicle for a buyer looking for a comfortable car that you can absolutely drive into the ground!

Recall!!!

by from canada on December 1, 2007

I owned one of these for a while and there was a factory recall for the upper intake manifold unfortunately i didn't know this untill after it killed the engine. these cars have amazing gas milage and the traction controll was a great feature on ice going up mountains. If u buy this make sure it has had the recall and you will like this car

Best car to purchase

by from Owosso ,Mi on September 24, 2009

This car is the best car to purchase .I have one now for 5 years has over 209,000 miles is great on gas on the highway . It is a very dependable car .

good car

by from New York,Ny on January 9, 2009

Got about 105 K on this one and no major problems. comfortable, roomy, good car! I heard about a recall, check with Oldsmobile before you buy. Also, don't buy if there are too many miles.

Car's a Tank

by from Illinois on October 13, 2015

This car saved my life. I walked away from a head-on collision with no injuries, car didn't sustain much damage, since front panels were plastic. They were replaced and the car is still doing its job for me. A very safe car that has enough room for hauling boxes or a family.

Quality Car

by from 60118 on April 18, 2016

Although the car looks senior citizen-y the front end is very stylish for any age. In terms of the interior, I wish I had gone for the leather option because the velour upholstery doesn't give much freedom of motion. The gas mileage is great. I am at 65,000 miles and the transmission is having a minor problem. It is not the cars fault, I ran over something and scraped bottom of car. This caused starter and cooling components to fail. The car is very strong with decent traction control.