1997 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight

I wish I had discovered this car earlier

by from Canton Ma on December 6, 2008

This car is a real sleeper. Step on it and this car is gone. Comfortable,comfortable,comfortable. The 38 special engine gives me a solid 28 MPG HWY with cruise set at 68 MPH. Not a dimes worth of rust at 12 years old. I own 4 cars and this is the only one I want to drive.

what a car

by from chiicao on September 23, 2011

only thing u need to do to this car is replace the upper and lower intakes,you'll drive forever.300,000 on mines still purs like a kitten.

Crazy

by from on August 30, 2012

I got this car with almost 100,000 miles on it. I had an issue with the intake being warped. This issue caused me to replace 2 engines in it within a couple months. Since then it's been a great car and I love every moment I spend in it. I live in the great UP of Michigan where they salt the roads and it is holding up amazingly well for its age. at 158,000 miles she is starting to show some age with a few things like the power antenna and the fuel pump but despite that I want to keep this car forever and see just how long it will last.