4.0
Average based on 6 reviews

Snowy

by from on on July 30, 2009

good car for the price had mine for 11 years, needed new gaskets cylinder head gaskets like all GM Cars

Great runner.

by from minnesota on April 27, 2010

I got this car from my grandparents when they upgraded and I must say that this thing is a strong runner, I deliver pizzas for a living and my old chrysler concord was on its death bed, this car has lasted me now for 3 years and has over 300,000 miles on it.

most reliable car i've owned

by from randolph, ma on June 28, 2011

i bought my car in 1999 and have had no problems with it over the past 12 years. i really enjoy this car. it's too bad it is no longer being made.

great car for a great price

by from Alliance,Ohio on September 28, 2013

i had very little of money to spend and i didnt want to have payments because im barely making it by now i checked with multiple car lots online and offline and they had nice cars but wanted double the price i had but they said they do buy here pay here i i came across pv used car lot 2 and seen a car that was in my price range so i called he informed me that he had plenty of great cars for my price range and to come down and checked them out so i got a ride took an hour to get there i was thinking its going to be so much wrong with this car lol but when i got there i seen so many nice cars so i ask him how much was those cars and all i was wanting on was i do pay here buy here he pointed me to all the cars that was in my price range and also told me he do buy here pay here i bought a 2003 impala with noting wrong with it most lots i check with charge double the price franky wanted. a new law passed that if u owe fines they could blocked you from getting tags or the title changed over so he informed me that i couldnt get tags so he personalty drove me to the court to pay the fine and then to canton to show proof that i have paid off the fine and then took me to get my tags for my impala and days later he checked on me to see how the car was driving franky went beyond the regular dealership so if i ever have any body looking for a car i will tell them about pv used cars lot 2 and to ask for franky and you dont have to tell him someone sent you because he treats every body fairly and give great reasonable prices

ENGINE HEADGASKET

by from AVON, IN on August 13, 2008

ENGINE HYDRO-LOCKED DUE TO ANTIFREEZE IN THE CYLINDERHEADS, NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY. REPAIRED BY DEALERSHIP AROUND $1000.00. NOW ANTIFREEZE IS APPEARING IN THE ENGINE OIL! ENGINE 3.8 LITER. ALSO HAD A FUEL LINE LEAK ONTO THE ENGINE!

junk mpg

by from simi ca on May 22, 2012

my grandma bought this car for me and my wife with 57000 miles on it because the truck i was driveing got 11 mpg . i started driveing the car for work and i hater the way it drove it was like a boat and had no power even after a 600$ tune up . so after a cople week i started to finde that my gass bill only droped 20$ so i checked the mpg for 2 months and it got 14!!!!!! why would i stop driveing my truck when if the car only gets 14 so now back to my one and only love chevy 2500hd crew cab long bed =)