1998 Oldsmobile Silhouette

I love this van

by from Elkton, MD on December 29, 2011

I Purchased new in 1998. Very minor repair needed over last 13 years. Most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. Very roomy. I transported everything from a King sized mattress to a freezer in this van. I will miss it, but it's time for a new vehicle.

Great Vehicle for the money

by from Kenmroe, NY on May 26, 2011

We bought this in 2006 with 59,000 miles on it. We now have 114,000 on it and with the exception of the rear wiper, everything still works well. We have only had to put $2500 into it in the past 5 years. It is roomy and I love the leather seats which are easy to clean. The only reason I gave it a lower rating for the interior is the cup holders in the front - they are really cheap and everything spills out of it.

good van

by from Lake Charles LA on July 6, 2010

its a great van!!!! We bought ours in 2000 from friends of ours. We have fixed it alot though. I don't want to buy anything else because its different than any other van. My van is Extendend Length.

very reliable

by from Vancouver on February 7, 2009

We have it since 2003 and only had one problem with it but that was at about 175K. It is still running good and it has 192K on it. We have literally driven all over the US with this van.

Great van

by from Mount Vernon WA on September 9, 2008

I have owned this van for 4 years and traveled all over the state for soccer. Long trips and the seats and interior were so comfortable. I never had the van break down on me. I loved some of the added features like the remote sliding door and illuminated entry. The radio volume increases automatically as the speed increases! I would definetly recommend this vehicle.

Good Van, but not long lasting

by from Indiana on December 18, 2006

Was Excellent while it lasted, until about 98k miles. After that constant oil leak problems with the engine, and the mechanic said possible engine failure in the future, so I traded it for a Dodge.