Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 7 reviews

Best Van

by from Texas on April 27, 2011

I am a GrandMother, I purchased this Mini Van used as a way to transport my grand children. I already owned a newer model Chrysler Voyger. Over the years I must say the Silhouette has become my favorite. It is fully loaded with all possible options. After all the years, miles of road trips across the USA, it still drives beautifully. It is the best purchase I have made by far.

Great Van

by from Spring Hill, TN on March 25, 2011

We have thoroughly enjoyed owning this van the past 10 years. It has been comfortable for us as our 5 kids have grown and has been a very reliable and elegant looking vehicle.

great car

by from NY on August 21, 2006

We got it used and it was very comfortable. Our previous car was the GL in 2001. The 2000 GLS is better than that. We will use it on many future trips. I reccomend this car highly.

Best Minivan on the market!

by from brooklyn, ny on January 14, 2007

super fuel efficiency yet excellent performance! most elegant of the three U Vans: Pontiac Montana and Chevy Venture. Oldsmobile has the most features and oppulence of the three. The Factory Video system with wireless headphones works great!

My amazing Silhouette!

by from on January 28, 2009

I really like my Silhouette! Its just like my old venture was! This thing has lots of power and is very good on gas.

I love my Silhouette

by from Orlando, FL on July 7, 2006

I have been driving it for almost 7 years. It is awesome and I have always enjoyed the ride. The seats are comfortable and there is a ton of room for all my kids and their bags and band instruments.

nice van

by from THOMSON GA. on July 19, 2009

I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS VAN ,EXCEPT THE STEERING. I HAVE A DODGE CARAVAN ALSO .DRIVING THE DODGE AND THEN THE OLDS IS LIKE GETTING OUT OF A BMW AND INTO A MODEL A FORD. STEERING IS VERY TIGHT AND WANDERS OVER THE ROAD.I HAVE TWO NEW MICHILIN TIRES ON THE FRONT AND IT HAS BEEN ALIGNED.?????????

Similar Models