1994 Pontiac Firebird

I love this car. It's sporty, and not too fast.

by from Amarillo texas on July 27, 2017

It's been a great car. I just wish I could have been the only owner so I could have really enjoyed it new.

Awesome

by from Houston on April 25, 2017

Best car for you're money. Very easy to work on. Parts are cheap and easy to find. A real muscle car .

Best sport car for that year

by from Amarillo Texas on April 8, 2017

Could not ask for more for my money and get the quality i got for less.The firebir takes me back to when cars were built right and sturdy.

My First Car

by from Daytona Beach, Fl on January 3, 2009

i bought the 94 firebird in 2007 with only 65,000 miles on it ....the car has its good areas and bad areas like it easily slides when the road is wet and can go out of control and the steering wheel locks up when water gets into it....i hate that but i guess overall it is a good car and is also dependable

Best buy I have ever had!

by from La Habra, CA on October 23, 2006

Me and my wife recently bought a 1994 pontiac trans am (being now summer of 2006). The car was almost in mint condition. Had a few aftermarket parts, exhaust and intake. The car at first was a worry for us with the whole gas craze going on. Untill we drove it the so cal to utah in just over 1 tank of gas. I was amazed never thought the v8 could do that plus being a 12 year old car. The T/A still flings you in your seats when you punch the gas. The car is just incredible. The only downsides of the car is that the governer kicked in at around 105, but to some thats not a problem, and to those that it is, its not hard to raise it or get ride of it. All in all this 12 year old T/A is still a perfomer and a head turner, as well as good on gas. I recomend this car to anyone that is looking for something in expensive, reliable, and fast.

Our Expert Review: 1994 Pontiac Firebird