1995 Pontiac Firebird consumer reviews

$15,104–$22,039 MSRP range
side view of 1995 Firebird Pontiac
Explore the 1995 Pontiac Firebird

This is a wolf in wolfs clothing. a meat eater

Reliable and fast, in that order. It looks amazing and the V/8 Sounds fantastic. Complements do not stop. Looks amazing white with a blue rally stripe

Most beautiful car I have ever owned.

I absolutely love this car, It is truly a show car, and I will be taking it to car shows in the future. I have always dreamed of having a car like this, and now I have one!

Great car, reliable, fast, and fun

I highly recommend a Trans Am to anyone looking for a fun, fast car for a great price. This car has been reliable and exceeded my expectations. Keep it out of the winter weather and the body will last.

4.4

95 Firebird T-tops worth

I got a 95 Firebird T-tops. With a LS1 rebuild motor bored out cam. Transmission everything is good how much is it worth. Trying to get a loan please somebody help me with the value

This car is everything you would want in a car

This car is everything you would want in a muscle car, it’s loud fast and sleek looking, I’ve driven Mustangs, Corvettes, Camaros, and old GTOs but there is just something special about a Firebird

4.3

Modern Buicks make 300hp but....

It doesn't take much to pump these underrated engines to well over 300hp. The LS1 1998-2002 cars are closer to 350 and with an exhaust system and intake they really make close to 400hp.

Been a Beutiful collector car i've owned 17 yrs

THIS CAR IT QUICK, STANDS OUT FROM OTHERS, HAS DARKENED WINDOWS SWEET SOUND SYSTEM AND HANDLES GREAT, HAS NEW TRANSMISSION REBUILD BY AAMCO. BEEN STORED 85% OF IT LIFE WITH ME!

Sharpest and most fun car I've owned!

I've owned this car for 13 yrs only adding a ram air hood. I've owned alot of cars and this by is far my favorite. The low end power is a rush everytime I hit the gas. Great ride for a sportscar, even now in my opinion the sharpest sleekest car on the road. This awesome apperence has stood the test of 25yrs, love it. If you find one grab it.

4.4

this is a sports car it likes to goooo

it's a nice car for younger people ,we liked it but when u get older it's not easy getting in an out of !!!!

4.3

HOT CAR

Is a fun car to drive and gets up and go when I step on it. Of course it has to be a red convertible. It does get the stairs and everybody likes how it looks.