2008 Pontiac G 6

Very Solid Car

by from Tyler, Tx on August 21, 2017

A great car for your everyday needs, gets good gas mileage, has good power, and is reliable. All worth the price

Great basic car

by from Pittsburgh, PA on August 16, 2017

I wanted a car that had a little more get up and go than others, and I got that with the V6 in my G6. It's a great car, was sad to see Pontiac. Plenty of space front and back, good trunk space as well. Not too bad in the snow either.

Most reliable car I have ever own.

by from Cornelius, NC on August 14, 2017

This car is amazing. Great on gas. Great drive. Reliable. Great trunk space. Cosmetically appealing.

Great car with plenty of zip!

by from Syracuse, NY on August 7, 2017

I love this car. Its great on gas, its reliable, and comfortable. I wish the headlights were easier to replace (must be done by going up under the wheel well), but that's my only complaint.

My 1st new car

by from Big Sandy on August 2, 2017

I loved this car, it was my first new car everywhere and my xhusband ended up with it, but it was a great car

The gxp has been a good runner.

by from Madison wi on July 28, 2017

Only issue I have experienced is the timming chain issue. I have enjoyed the quick response to the throttle.

Great first car

by on July 23, 2017

This was my first car and it was perfect for a new driver. It is comfortable and drives smoothly and safely with no blind spots.

Uses car for Havingfun

I want to own this car!!

by from New York on July 13, 2017

This car meets all of my needs. It would make a great car and I really want to buy it! Every person I have asked regarding this car hasn't said one bad thing about it! The color choices that I have seen are just what I was looking for! My favorite by far is the silver because it is stylish and fits my desires for a car color!
Not Rated Reliability

Great looking car. Brakes are not built to last.

by from Maryland on June 27, 2017

I'm a college student and it has met all of my needs traveling in between home and school. It has had some problems with the brakes. Fuel efficiency is great and has plenty of trunk and leg room in the back. I own the GT version of it and it has some nice pick up. I drive in a good amount of traffic and it still maintains great gas mileage.

Car is very dependable

by from Eaton Ohio on May 28, 2017

this car was very reliable the 9 years we owned it we have kept it in the garage when not in use the paint on this car is remarkable and held up very well.has new tires and the catalac converter is ne...
this car was very reliable the 9 years we owned it we have kept it in the garage when not in use the paint on this car is remarkable and held up very well.has new tires and the catalac converter is new