2009 Pontiac Solstice

Coolest car on the road

by from Lansing,Mi on January 5, 2010

Some blind spots to get used to. Best looking coupe I looked at! Too bad Pontiac is no more they make great cars

A true sports car

by from Northern, IL on September 22, 2012

I have recently purchased a 2009 Solstice GXP Coupe. It has only 2600 miles on it. I have always been a fan of the coupes. I have owned several sports cars but I have never had one that behaves like you would expect a sports car to behave. You have to want to be able to feel the road and the responsiveness of a vehicle like this. People that complain about the ride and performance of a sports car are like the people that move near the airport and then complain about the noise. This car is not for everyone. But for those that love a true sports car, the GPX is a delight to drive. Treat yourself . Drive one !

CatBack

by from Avon, Indiana on August 24, 2009

Fastback style COUPE, a little tight inside, if your 200 lbs+ look else where. Pontiac only built 1200 or so and 750+/-of the GXP 260HP (get the turbo) and closed the plant. Tight cornering, quick, interior is mainly plasic w/leather seats, monsoon stero, subwoofer is behind the passenger seat will rumble to "Another one bites the Dust" Lots of fun with the top off.

Fun, Fast, Fantastic!

by from Indianapolis, IN on August 11, 2012

I bought a 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP, & I couldn't be happier! This is not a car for those of you who want a marshmallow- soft, luxury car. The Solstice is a true, bare bones, no- frills sports car that's all performance! Sharp, crisp turns, great acceleration thanks to the turbo, and just pure fun in the sun! Wish they still made them! If you ever see a 2009 GXP Turbo for sale, snap it right up because it's a true enthusiast's dream!

Sporty Coupe Delivers

by from Detroit, MI on July 15, 2009

The GXP version is a pocket rocket that won't break the bank. The vehicle turns heads everywhere I go. Turns in 0-60MPH in 5.5 seconds (quicker than a Porsche Boxster and for 1/2 the price). Purchase the accessory removable cloth targa top. It folds and fits easily in the trunk - the panel top doesn't. With 2009 as the only producion year, it's bound to be colelctible one day!

nice car

by from waterford michigan on November 2, 2009

on sunshine days the car gets looks all the time..people come up and say we love your car it all about the look

Love my BASE Solstice Coupe

by from columbus, oh on October 1, 2013

Mine is barebones, clothe seats, but has the monsoon stereo, and chrome rims. i also have the soft targa top. which i paid 1100 for worth every penny. This is one fun little car. I get looks all the time, and people come up and take photos of it ask what it is. I love the attention it gets. Even though it's not a GXP, it still is fast and nimble. And the value goes up on it. :) Love that.

I love my car

by from Southwest La. on June 10, 2014

I have wanted a red sports car forever and we came across MY 2009 and I love it. And YES people do look at it a lot especially when the top is down. I am very happy I got it for my 30th Anniversary.

on my second solstice

by from CA on December 11, 2012

I previously owned a 2006 Solstice and now upgraded to the 2009 Solstice GXP. A major difference in power with the stronger 250 HP. I would take this car over the latest Porsche model any day. As "Car and Driver" magazine said about the Solstice - "It has all the sexy curves of Queen Latifah, but half the weight."

Beautiful

by from Arizona on September 9, 2012

COMPLIMENTS EVERY DAY from strangers The white on black srtiping is striking and stands out above the rest

Our Expert Review: 2009 Pontiac Solstice