2018 Porsche 718 Cayman consumer reviews

$55,300 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 718 Cayman Porsche
Explore the 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman
Shop the 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman

Best Car I've ever owned by far.

This car makes going anywhere fun. It's my daily driver, and I always look forward to getting behind the wheel. It's been super reliable. Not the most economical car, but I have never regretted the purchase.

Porsche 718 Cayman

My new 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman met all of my needs ! One of my best purchases I have ever made ! ! ! !

Best affordable sports car.

This is just a great driver's car. Makes every trip fun. If you like two seat mid-engine sports cars, this car should be on your bucket list.

4.5

A practical sport car!

This car met all my needs. First of all, it’s a Porsche. It's obviously a bit expensive and less practical and It's two sitters. That's all the cons. Everything else is aweeeeesome.

Very well designed car, feels custom made.

Like the Color combination and constantly get compliments on it. Traded a base model 2018 Cayman 718 which was very fine car but this car is just that much better; I wish I could have kept both. PDK with paddle shift and console shift makes me wonder how I even drove a car with clutch peddle. Sounds good, like the fuel economy and ample trunk in front and back. No more words it’s time to drive, enjoy your Spring and Summer!

2018 718 Porsche Cayman GTS

This is the finest car I have ever owned. Performance is outstanding. I tell people that when I sit down in it, the car whispers to me, "I've got your back". And it does. Great gas mileage and awesome handling. There isn't a better car for the money.

4.3

Porsche is the epitome of true European sports car

I have tested this car, and the handling & performance is quintessential epitome of German engineering & handeling. I recommend Porsche to anyone seeking the advanced stage of excellence in a true sports car.

Performance exceeded my expectations.

My third Porsche, all of which autocrossed regularly. My 2018 718 Cayman GTS is the best by a huge margin - it is perfect! Comfortable on country roads or the highway and unbelievable on the autocross course.

Unbelievable performance and comfort

Recently drove this to c/w 2007 Cayman S I had for 8 years. While I have loved having the 2007 and had a lot of fun with it, the 2018 Cayman S is an entirely different animal. Don't let the turbo 4 cylinder deter you. This is extremely fast with great handling. Drove 2018 911, and while I will admit a long standing bias for the Cayman, I liked the handling and comfort of the Cayman better.

A cheap version of a 911 with a better handling.

This is an amazing car with a lot of qualities , handling ,performance, comfortable, transmission is amazing. 718 s is a car for drivers that are passionate for sports car and for relation between man and machine.