Read or write a review.

2012 Porsche 911

2012 Porsche 911

Change Year
Average based on 8 reviews

best car I have ever owned

by from ohio on May 7, 2012

I have owned a lot of vehicles so far in my life, but my new 911 turbo cabrio is by and large the best car I have ever driven. Fast, fun, hugs curves. Amazing can't describe it. I was torn between this and an R8. I made the right choice!

2012 Red Turbo S Coupe

by from San Antonio on December 5, 2011

This is the second Turbo S I have owned, the first being a 05 turbo S cab. The car is in the pdk tranny and although I thought I would enjoy paddle shifting I have found I enjoy just leaving it in regular, sport or sport plus depending on what I am doing. Perfect example of a 2+2 coupe where I can take my 6 yr old son in a booster and 8 year old daughter both in back of car to run errands or two and from work on part of the day. Meanwhile I can go to the drag strip and run a 10.7 sec 1/4 mile run with launch control and trap at 129 mph. As far as I know it is the fastest street legal production car except for the bugatti veyron which is some 5 times the price. Love it!

An absolute rocket

by from Ann Arbor, MI on August 24, 2013

Porsches are race cars straight from the factory. Their performance is only matched by their reliability. They are the one super car (Turbo) that is reliable enough to be a daily driver. If you are fortunate enough to be able to own one and/or drive one around a track, it will be a true highlight. If you are considering a purchase, do it - you will NOT be disappointed.

great car

by from Cincinnati OH on October 20, 2011

it is a black edition so it is well optioned and is very comfortable. The PDK transmission works well and it is good as a daily driver, however if it was only for occasional sport driving use i would definitively preffer the manual, it offer better control of the car. The black edition Turbo wheels look great, it does make the imperfection in the road being felt, little bit of a harsh ride. the sun roof leaked imediately, problem solved by the dealer with no fuss. overall it is a very good car and i will always own a Porsche.

Simply exciting

by from Houston, TX on November 27, 2011

This car does what the rest try to do. When straight ahead speed is desired its there. When cornering a 40 at 100 it's there. I am amazed at how much control is at your command at aggressive driving situations. It's also not bad for your Drive to work. The only issue that I can think of is that it doesn't have all of the comfort features that are std with other high end cars.

Great Car

by from Las Vegas on October 21, 2011

One of the best cars I have owned in the last 10 years. No complaints at all. Would recommend a Porsche 911 to anyone.

10th porsche 911 i have owned

by from whb, ny on April 16, 2012

base price $83,000 3.4 liter special paint great sound sysytem - no luggage space - fun to drive did 125 mph out here on dune road in southampton ny along the ocean

2012 911S(991)

by from Texas on September 4, 2012

Fun to drive. Great acceleration and cornering, but much rougher and noisier that my Lexus SC430. Slower out of the hole than my Z06. Serves as my daily driver.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Porsche 911