2019 Porsche 911 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 911 Porsche
Explore the 2019 911 Porsche
Shop the 2019 911 Porsche

Porsche is Performance!

2019 Porsche Carrera 4S - Porsche is Performance and the 4S is a great performance vehicle. Don't buy a Porsche for gas mileage or value. Buy it for fun! The acceleration, the cornering, the handling are all great reasons to buy a Porsche. The C4S is one of those very fine Porsches in the $150K range. A C4S is only for those special people that can afford it and like to have fun. There is nothing inexpensive about the C4S. The maintenance is expensive, tires are expensive and even a detail is expensive. If you are into saving money and don't want to have fun, buy a Toyota. (I have one of those also.) They are much more economical. If you can afford it and want to have fun, buy a Porsche C4S, you won't be disappointed in anything but the expense!

Awesome performance combined with reliability.

Stunning performance in a luxurious package that is unequalled in its peer supercars costing substantially more. Top transmission, suspension, brakes and build quality and engineering.

2019 Targa 4S ...AWESOME!!!

The Porsche Targa is an exceptional vehicle. It is more than just stylish...it is a performance machine...Sport+ mode sounds "sweet"...quick...smooth...handles beyond expectations! When the Twin Turbos kick in, the acceleration is smooth but "head snapping."

A Porsche for the purist

I've owned many Porsches over the years starting with a 1978 911SC. They just keep getting better but they have lost some of the original soul, in particular the noise from that wonderful motor. While I prefer the sound of my 1989 Carrera, you just can't beat the performance and handling of the new ones.

Great Sports Car!!

Smooth, fast, comfortable, powerful...love it! I also own a Ferrari 488 Spyder and this 911 Turbo S cabriolet is competitive with it. Love the car!!

Porsche 911 GTS - What's not to LOVE?

I own a 1997 911 and have loved the car for over 20 years. I decided I wanted to get a newer one. This new 911 is beautiful, comfortable, handles like a dream and will put you back against your seat! It was EVERYTHING I was hoping it would be!

Drive it, track it and drive it home

A daily driver that can seat 4in a pinch, and reach 60 in less than 3 seconds. This car is amazing. On the track it will blast past cars trailered to the track with cooled seats and air conditioning on

GT3 Touring

The GT3 Touring is the car that everyone ordering a Porsche should have the privilege of ordering. It is one of the best cars I have ever driven. I realize that not everyone wants a car this demanding, but the car is wonderful because of its engineering and design.

4.3

Best car I’ve ever owned

I’ve always wanted a Porsche and finally bought a base 911 last October. So far the car has been flawless with no problems. It runs well with plenty of zip. The 14 way seats fit me like a glove and in gets 28-30 mpg. I have a standard vinyl interior with leather trim. Navigation works well although the interface could be better. Trunk capacity is surprisingly good. All in all I’m pleased and plan to keep it a long time.

Most fun you can have driving a car

The responsiveness, handling, accerlation is addicting. This car is bulletproof. The interior fit and finish is exceptional. The ride and seats are incredibly comfortable. I can’t wait to this out on a long backroads trip.