2020 Porsche 911 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 911 Porsche
Explore the 2020 911 Porsche
Shop the 2020 911 Porsche

Porsche 9114S is FUN !!!

Just a blast to drive ! Having a bad day , just get in and mash the gas , the day gets a whole lot better fast !

the most fun driving.

Outstanding quality and fun to drive. The technology in this car is the best. I bought this model for style and technology. I traded a luxury car for this sports car and my next car (2023) will be another Porsche.

Stellar car w/superb quality, comfort & performanc

This is one of many Porsches I have owned and all very much I appreciated. A superb car with excellent performance, build quality and comfort. Excellent handling and with launch control a 0-60 time of 2.9 secs -- so fast it's scary to an average passenger. The paint, fit, finish and the beautiful all leather interior are very high quality! All in all the car has totally satisfied my very++ high expectations! All of my Porsches have been very viable with NO adjustment or repairs required in the time I had them. There is no real substitute available!

Amazing Ride

Amazing. Car is everything advertised. Ride, performance and handling are perfection. Styling is pure Porsche and does not disappoint in any way! Fun and exciting to drive.

Highest value for enjoyment and reliability.

A true sports car. Extreme control and power for the size. Makes me happy and puts a smile on the face every time. Expensive related to the average luxury vehicle but a real deal when you compare it to its actual competition.

Most reliable car Int he world today

The best sports car ever built, 100% reliable super cool and best investment. The new model is totally redesigned with the mots value after purchase than any other car.

2020 911 Porsche cabriolet in Miami blue

The 2020 911 cabriolet Is a work of art. The new interior has been updated perfectly. The exterior has been updated slightly and still remains classic 911.

The most fun car I’ve ever owned

The 8th generation, all-new Porsche 911 (992) has had a complete revamp by the Porsche corporation. Same silhouette outside, but a bit larger than before 100% new inside and the mechanicals as well.