1994 Porsche 968 Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 4 reviews

Last of the 944/968 Porsche

by from Fayetteville, NC on December 15, 2011

I'm One of 616 proud 1994 coupe owners of this rare steed according to PCNA sales data sheet. I just recently purchased this fine 968 example from Cars.com as of December 3, 2011. This Porsche was built directly from the Zuffenhausen assembly factory. The 968 also represented the best and latest automotive racing technology for its time. In fact, it was ahead of it's time with VarioCam aka VVTS which is now a common technology. Overall, this car is a pure sports car built to drive fast and durable high performance driving at its best. The 968 is the true culmination of Porsche's 944 legacy. Thank you Doctor Ferry Porsche for your dose of adrenaline rush that you have prescribe to us automobile speed junkies of the world.

Under Rated Porsche

by from Flemington, NJ on November 29, 2012

The 968 model has always been in short supply and it has proven to be a very capable performer against cars considerably newer and costing a while lot more. My 1994 Coupe is a low mileage example that has been well maintained and provides exceptional performance and handling and is always the center of attention at local PCA meetings.

Epic

by from Ohio on January 25, 2016

I owned a red cab myself and drove daily for 7 years, sold to my best friend and she has driven it for the past 7 years. Still driving with no intention of ever stopping. Should have never sold it. Other than standard maintenance this car is road worthy with 164,000 miles. I went to the Boxster and now a 911. The 968 is and will always be my favorite,

Porsche 968 Cabriolet

by from Gillette, NJ on October 20, 2011

I have a 1987 Porsche Turbo and in the 7 years between the two the 968 is a great improvement. I like it. Everything you hear about it is true. It is a great handling car.