2014 Porsche Boxster Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2014 Porsche Boxster
Average based on 2 reviews

Most Excellent Experience in my Boxster S!

by from Orlando, Florida on March 29, 2015

I Just recently purchased this car a few weeks ago, and while it was a bit pricey, I don't regret my decision. I have owned a lot of cars, but this is my first Porsche and first convertible as well. A complete blast to drive!!! Even though the reviews stated that the Porsche PDK transmission was quicker than the manual, I ended up going with the manual for a more engaging driving experience. I knew going into this purchase that this car wasn't going to be balls to the wall fast, but it really offers such an impressive experience, that it doesn't matter. It can out handle pretty much any car on the road and is second to none w/ sophistication, style, and charm. My recommendation for anyone purchasing this car is to make sure and get the performance exhaust package, lowered suspension, torque vectoring, and sports chrono package.

Fantastic sports car !

by from Florida on October 30, 2015

I've owned this car for 2 years. It is the absolutely the best spots car for the money that you will ever drive.