2015 Porsche Boxster consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Boxster Porsche
Explore the 2015 Porsche Boxster
Shop the 2015 Porsche Boxster

Zero Warranty Claims 102,000 miles ‘15 BGTS

Have previously owned 3-Porsches, RT/10 Viper and a Corvette. This BGTS, with a mid engine design is the ultimate driving machine, track or daily driver. Just try and find one 4 Sale

Poor mans Porsche

Excellent daily driver continues Porsche’s passion for the road. Quick, nimble and lots of Modern conveniences including hybrid modes. All around fun to own! Thanks

Best car I've ever owned

I've owned 5 Porsches; so, I guess you could say I have a lot of faith in the brand. This car is gorgeous and super fun to drive. It's loaded, which is convenient, but it also handles very well on the road. I just don't need it- we have other cars and work from home. It's meant to be driven!! In excellent condition, though, and I'm happy to put you in touch with my personal mechanic who is a Porsche specialist and maintains it for me.

Porsche There Is No Substitute

The Porsche Boxster GTS is a tremendous sports car for the quality, value and performance. I definitely love this sports car and know it will handle the roads like a Porsche should.

Soooo much fun

This is my second Boxster. My first (2003 Boxster S) is still in the family, and is now my son's car. The Boxster never fails to impress. It may not have the biggest engine or be the quickest 0-60, but the handling of the mid-engine layout is phenomenal.

MLOST FUN CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN

The car does everything right. A great example of the quality cars Porsche produces. Mechanically excellent, great power and handling sexy looking especially when my wife drives it

Everything you have read and more

This is the finest handling car I have ever owned and I have owned many fine automobiles including a BMW M3, M2 and 1M. The car is so light and nimble. 265 HP is more than adequate. It allows you to really wind it out which just adds to the fun. You cannot help but smile at the wheel. Don’t buy the S, it is heavier and much more expensive. Try to get the flat six if you can. Avoid the new turbo fours which arrived in the 2016 model year. Yes the steering is a bit light but in ten minutes you just don’t care. It is so accurate and quick and gives you more than adequate feedback.

Excellent roadster

The car is surprisingly, a smooth running car for a short wheel base, sport vehicle. Flat 6 is wonderful to hear. And, all the power I really need to have fun. All the positive reviews I heard and read about this car, are absolutely true! Can't wait for sunny days!

Porsche Boxster

Oliver and Ernesto were very friendly and extremely professional. The best car buying experience we have ever had! No car is perfect, but these two guys are. If you really know cars and you do your homework and shop the net and dealers, not waste time...talk to these guys.

3.9

2015 Boxter S - Just Purchased

It's a Porsche....it drives as it should. The exterior styling is excellent while the interior could be improved. To build this car with the features that you would find in a well equipped $50,000 vehicle would most likely bring the MSRP in the $90,000 range which would probably lead me to a different vehicle. If you're buying a previously owned automatic, good luck finding one that has low mileage and is in good condition that isn't Black or White.