2015 Porsche Boxster Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

dreamcar

by from Hlwd Fl, on April 17, 2015

I love the style2013-15 would only have bought this car at this price. I had an 06 that I was perfectly happy with, but the slight style change tempted me. this car color interior and exterior were perfect.

Not the fastest but the funnest

by from Atlanta on March 4, 2015

The DCT transmission feels great on this. Instant gear changes. Base model lacks torque, doesn't go anywhere till hit higher rpms..Engine feels sluggish when not in sports mode. Suspension is firm but handles great. Nicely weighted sports steering. Interior is very well done. Seats are a bit firm, as they dig into your legs after a few hours. Porsche navigation is tedious and not user friendly. Awesome drivers car for top down highway blasts..more torque needed.