2015 Porsche Boxster

Great Vehicle

by from on September 11, 2017

Except for the previous owner (Lessee) smoking in the vehicle, everything is great. I used commercial ozone generator to clean out smoke smell.

A Porsche Exclusively For Purists

by from Green Bay WI on August 8, 2017

Coming out of a 911 CS, I am pleased to say, nothing drives like a Boxster GTS. When it comes to performance mixed with the pleasure of driving (PDK or my preferred Manual) a car with incredible visceral feedback, it's hard to beat for the price.

Uses car for Havingfun

dreamcar

by from Hlwd Fl, on April 17, 2015

I love the style2013-15 would only have bought this car at this price. I had an 06 that I was perfectly happy with, but the slight style change tempted me. this car color interior and exterior were perfect.

Not the fastest but the funnest

by from Atlanta on March 4, 2015

The DCT transmission feels great on this. Instant gear changes. Base model lacks torque, doesn't go anywhere till hit higher rpms..Engine feels sluggish when not in sports mode. Suspension is firm but handles great. Nicely weighted sports steering. Interior is very well done. Seats are a bit firm, as they dig into your legs after a few hours. Porsche navigation is tedious and not user friendly. Awesome drivers car for top down highway blasts..more torque needed.