2005 Porsche Carrera GT Consumer Reviews

2005 Porsche Carrera Gt
Average based on 4 reviews

Unreal super car!

by from on June 7, 2013

I currently own a Ferrari 599 GTB, a Porsche 997.2 Turbo s and I just bought a 2005 Carrera GT. The GT is the closest thing to driving a street legal race car that I have ever experienced. It has exceptional performance and comfort as well, but the V10 sound seals the deal. It is a engineering work of living/driving art. It loves to be driven fast...slow....not so much!

Super Fun to Drive

by from Hollywood, California on January 27, 2008

This is by far the best car I've ever owned, and that's something to be said because I have just about every performance car made in the last decade. The engine sounds phenomenal, and the transmission is extremely smooth. I also like this not only because of power of handling but also because this is the first two seater I've ever had that's actually comfortable. All in all this is a great car and a I would recommend it to anyone that's looking for a nice "super car", I love it and I hope you do too.

Good Car

by from on September 13, 2011

I recently picked up my carrera gt and from the moment i fired up the V10 i knew I made the right choice.I would compare this to my previous car the Ferrari F50. I would choose this car over the F50 in comfort but not performance. The F50 is for people who want cars that obliterate other cars on the track but this car is better for people who want a comfy ride.

WOW!!!!!!!!!

by from orlandp florida on September 4, 2007

this is a good car to drive around. you should park this car and use your other car to drive to work. you can drive the porsche carrera gt on the weekends.