2006 Porsche Cayenne

Very good

by from Troy Michigan on September 10, 2017

This car is both for a family and for a sport cars fan. Its comfortable, smooth and, reliable. It does not have any problems.

Great vehicle to purchase

by from Dallas, TX on July 30, 2017

This SUV is In my opinion one of the best values for the money in this segment. The styling is good inside and out, the ride comfortable, it has plenty of power and the sound the V8 makes is incredible. The maintenance is more expensive than a regular SUV but it's not crazy bad. The only problems I've had is with the drive shaft and the coolant pipes.

First porsche cayenne

by from Woodbridge, VA on July 9, 2017

Car is excellent and meet my expectations. Very happy with purchase and customer service! Plenty room for my self. I will recommend to all my friends!

Uses car for Havingfun

A Rare Porsche for under $17K

by from Greenwich, CT on June 24, 2017

My Porsche is by far my favorite care I've owned. Low miles, reliable, fun to drive, safe for the kids and looks amazing...oh yeah, it's a freakin' Porsche!

A really fun SUV

by from on May 31, 2017

Speed, power, handling sums up the porsche cayenne!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Super fun to drive !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Best SUV for Speed, Power, Handling

by from on April 25, 2017

Incredible Power. Best handling. Speed. Great interior design. Unique exterior shape. Killer Bose Audio. Dream Come True.

2006 Porsche Cayenne S Rocks!

by from Weatherford, TX on March 30, 2017

Practical, apocalypse proof over-engineering by Porsche. Brutal power from the naturally aspirated V8 is a grin maker. Comfort and unique styling and an excellent sound system too. Like having your very own Rhinoceros!

Excellent all round experience

by from Dallas, TX on February 15, 2017

Excellent all round experience of ownership. Very good gas mileage on on the base version. Excellent reliability and performance. Would strongly recommend. Sold it with mileage around 75k and with absolutely no significant issue.

Too good to ignore

by from Orlando FL on June 17, 2015

I purchased my 2006 Cayenne Turbo several years ago and have no plan to replace it anytime soon. I drove several long distance trips and truly have enjoyed the comfort, ride, power and reliability. Have owned a M491 911 for many years but my advanced years made crawling in and out tough and though I still own it I have been spoiled by the Cayenne and seldom drive the 911. Just drove the Cayenne across the country and with 98,000+ had no concerns or issues. If you want a comfortable and reliable 4 door sports car/SUV I would highly recommend you try one. If you look hard, you can find one used but properly maintained at a reasonable price.

Best all around car I've owned

by from Fort Worth, TX on June 13, 2014

Porsche is rated as the No. 1 car and I'm convinced. I loved my Cayenne. Few mechinical problems. There are amazing details one finds only by driving the car. Reliable, great maneuverability, extremely comfortable ride on trips or in town. Porsche thinks of everything. All the pros makes up for the medium gas mileage. Mine is a V-6, but extremely peppy. Bose sound system amazing.