2009 Porsche Cayenne consumer reviews

$44,600–$47,600 MSRP range
side view of 2009 Cayenne Porsche
Explore the 2009 Porsche Cayenne
4.4

Not as spectacular as I'd hoped.

Even though I understand this is an older model I was still disappointed that it doesn't have the bells and whistles one would expect of a Porsche. This car is lacking in, for example, many safety features, Bluetooth, voice capabilities, phone connection.... not available. The car is beautiful and we use it as a second car. Would not have purchased this car if it had been designated as our only vehicle.

Fun reliable and beautiful design

I really enjoy driving this car tons of fun ultimate safely and comfort. I love the Porsche brand because it offers the reliability of a daily driver in an exotic car package.

Incredible Car

Fast, reliable and captures true Porsche performance. Everything is amazing except for the need for more interior storage. All you need to do is change the oil.

Porsche Ceyenne Turbo S is a great Luxury SUV.

This SUV has more that enough power, acceleration & speed to meet anyone's need for fun & practicality. 550 horsepower can pull a trailer if needed. The adjustable suspension can raise up high for off roading and go low for loading. The real fun comes in on the highway if you press the accelerator the extra inch for 'kickdown' and the twin turbos open up revealing what this vehicle can actually do for acceleration! It can outrun my '81 Corvette by far!

4.3

Fun car to drive

This is a Fun car but expensive to drive and maintain. Interior controls feel a little dated but as far as performance it is great.

Love my Cayenne!

This SUV is everything I need... fantastic handling, comfort, maneuverability, and safety. She stops on a dime, has fantastic night vision, and feels solid. Her interior features are plentiful and well thought out.

The Best Vehicle I?ve ever owned

I purchased a 2008 Porsche Cayenne. This vehicle meets and exceeds all of my expectations in every way. It has georgous timeless style and class with a refined power that delivers throughout all speeds . Like all vehicles that need maintenance this Porsche Cayenne is not terrible to maintain. I love everything about my Porsche and so will you

Most Reliable Car I've Owned!

Excellent condition, has the GTS interior suede seats and a lot of extra bells and whistles. Everything works and it's been driven only a few times in he past several months

Best in its class

I own 2009 cayenne gts and cant be more happy with it,just great suv,very reliable and sporty...had x5 and ml before,not even close on ride quslity snd reliability,hands down best dports suv...

4.4

Excellent Starter Car

Great safety features, low mileage made this a great starter car for a new driver. The price was just right.