2014 Porsche Cayenne

Great expectations

by from Burlingame on May 23, 2015

I haven't had it long enough to have much experience but my friends that have it rave about the reliability. Handles better than the X5 i had and I am driving a diesel which off the line has terrific acceleration. IMHO it is a beautiful car - the lines of this version are far superior to the last generation, I am expecting great things. The PCM interface is not a smooth as the Audi MMI i recently sold but it does the job well.

Not worth it!

by from Charlotte, NC on April 18, 2017

Constant problems with this vehicle. The vehicle was overheating and had to be towed in for service two times in a row. Not reliable for a luxury SUV.

Diesel Cayenne - the Practical Porsche!

by from WA on August 1, 2017

Perhaps the perfect small SUV. Outstanding MPG, incredibly comfortable, very capable both on road and off, good towing capacity (7700#).

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Excellent & fun car!

by on July 18, 2017

This car has net all my expectations and I will be in the market again for another Porsche. Great for driving in the mountains, commuting to work, or going for a leisurely drive through town.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best built car I ever owned

by from Sparks on August 28, 2017

The Porsche Cayenne is such a great quality car. The overall experience with this car has been fantastic. The car is very quality from the time you open the door to sit in the seat to driving, the whole experience has been great. I highly recommend this car !!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most powerful and Luxury car I've ever Owned.

by from Dallas, IL on March 8, 2017

This is my best car I've ever owned. High performance and luxury SUV. This Porsche has best interiors. Thanks

Best Small SUV I've Ever Owned!

by from Charlotte, NC on June 20, 2017

I love my Cayenne! It's reliable, sporty, comfortable and overall just an awesome SUV! I have over 50k miles and it still looks brand new! The seat leather isn't cracked and old looking like most luxury SUVs after a couple of years. Love this car!

holds a straight line better than any vehicle I ha

by from Hilton Head Island, SC on June 19, 2017

incredible towing capability with air suspension it is a pleasure to drive. No one has ever smoked in this vehicle so the interior is in excellent condition. With 4 new high performance tires this vehicle should be maintainence free for many thousands of miles.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Porsche Cayenne