2020 Cayenne

2020 Porsche Cayenne

2020 Porsche Cayenne

4.1

Have You Driven the 2020 Porsche Cayenne?

Looks sexy, smooth ride

by DDC from Westwood, Ma. on Mon Oct 12 2020

Auto shut off is extremely annoying and the car surprisingly doesn’t provide instant torque unless you are in sports mode. You step on the gas to go but it takes 3 seconds for the car to move...and when it finally moves it unexpectedly takes off like a rocket. When Im trying to clear an intersection, the car needs to move exactly when I tell it to...not 3 seconds later! Also, the headrest pushes my head forward when I try to sit straight, so I can’t sit straight up or wear a ponytail...maybe a little too much whiplash protection? Too much techy stuff in here, need to read the manual to use this car. If I wanted to drive a computer I’d get a Tesla, wait, my husband has one and that’s even easier to use!

Does not recommend this car!!

Porsche Factory has quality control issues

by JamesC from San Jose, CA on Fri Oct 16 2020

The Porsche factory has lowered their quality control and is letting surprising defects through the pipeline. The hope is that the end customer won't notice until after they sign the purchase docs. I bought a brand new 2020 Cayenne and only realized while driving home that there is a big ugly materials defect in the upper right corner of the dash. I bought it up to my local Porsche dealer and they got Porsche to cover it under warranty, which should have been the happy ending to this story. However, the factory continues to ship one broken replacement part after another. So, a 2 week resolution ETA is now going on it's 7th week and has become an open-ended timeframe. Thinking about BBB? Tried it, PCNA doesn't care and didn't even bother to respond. Lemon Law? Doubt it applies to this, so I'm basically just SOL

Car breaking safety issues

by AngryPorscheCustomer from Austin, TX on Thu Apr 29 2021

I've owned my new Cayenne 2020 S for less than a month before I had to bring it in for three (3) different issues: 1. Mechanical issue when breaking in sport mode. The car suddenly lunges forward when down shifting from 3rd to 2nd to 1st gear. It genuinely feels like you're getting rear ended every single time I break. They refuse to fix this breaking issue, despite a software fix existing in EMEA and APAC. 2. Four (4) different rattling noises. I don't know if they just sell damaged vehicles, or if mine was an outlier, but how do you have four (4) different rattling noises on a "new" car? 3. App connectivity issues. Look at the app store reviews for the Porsche Connect app - that will tell you all you need to know. I've never had such buyers remorse, and wish they would just take this lemon back. Definitely avoid.

Beautiful vehicle

by James C from San Jose on Sat Nov 28 2020

Now that an initial manufacturing defect with my dashboard has been fixed and wood trim has been added, I really love my car. It is a palace on wheels and a truly amazing vehicle to behold. However, to get to this point, I've realized the following: 1) It's critical to find a quality Porsche dealership. While they do exist, they are few and far between. In my area, there is only one that I'd trust to do much more than a routine oil change. 2) Porsche as a manufacturer has a surprising disregard for both quality control and customer service. They expect their dealer network to resolve their shortcomings. 3) Pricing is not fixed or consistent for anything. Even parts and routine maintenance costs. You can save a lot of money by calling around and being informed.

My new Cayenne

by CC from OKLAHOMA CITY on Sun Jan 05 2020

I'm still learning all of the intricacies of the commands and options. The ride is wonderful and the car is great looking. The sync with my I Phone is superior to previous Mercedes and the hauling capacity is great.

Fantastic ride

by Thorp from Windermere, FL on Sat Jul 11 2020

I have driven BMW's and Porsches for 20 plus years. I traded in a Porsche Panamera for a new Cayenne. I love this car. The updated electronics and driving experience are superb. I am a Porsche fan for life!

Nice car,great performance

by Juan Drucker from ESTERO. Florida on Fri Jun 26 2020

The car is great....the performance fantastic, a little bit overpriced in comparison to similar SUVS. Options are very expressive so to get what you want, usually you pay more than you thought you will

Love this car

by Cyndi from St Louis, MO on Tue Aug 11 2020

This car was so spacious. My husband is 6’ 2” and he had plenty of room to get in and out and head didn’t touch the top of car like other vehicles. It’s so sleek and stylish.

What can I say , it’s a Porsche

by Lisab from Oro valley az on Fri Nov 20 2020

Excellent car excellent dealer, Newport Beach Porsche, we now have 2 or them, and we love the cars my wife is a real estate professional and spends a lot of time in her car and this car is perfect for her Replaced a lexus