2015 Porsche Macan

THE MACAN S ROCKS

by from Riverside, CA on April 20, 2015

My wife and I had our hearts set on an Audi SQ5 until we sat in the Porsche. The 18-way sport seats coupled with the gorgeous interior and exterior necessitated a test drive. What fun we had. The vehicle was powerful, quiet, and smooth with great visibility. We ordered it up just like we wanted and couldn't be happier. We like music hence the Burmester, it really rocks. It gets hot in So Cal so the thermally insulated glass was a must. It works, keeping more heat out than standard glass and has the added benefit of keeping the cabin quiet so as to enjoy the Burmester. This is a quality sports SUV that is a stunner inside and out. The best feature of this car is the way it drives. In a word: Awesome!

2015 Porsche Macan

by from Houston Tx on April 16, 2015

This car is hard to find and every dealer wants top dollar. Before buying this car I was a Mercedes Benz man I currently own 4 ML430 SL500 E500 and SLK 350. I thought my SL500 WAS A SMOOTH RIDE. The Macan beats the SL500 hands down. I am not sure about reliability because my wife and i do not drive it enough to see what it can do. Take a look at the car and test drive it. It's a 911 disguised as a SUV. Shop around for the best pricing and be patient it's worth the PURSUIT. Tommydogg

Outstanding!

by from Frederick, MD on November 25, 2015

Traded in a 2005 Cayenne Turbo. Didn't need a full size SUV. This car is perfect - lots of space, lots of fun to drive. With the Sport Chrono, it's half a second faster from 0-60 than my Boxster S and handles almost just as well. A blast!

Best of Both Worlds

by from Burbank, CA on June 16, 2015

I owned a Mercedes Benz ML500 and it was time to change. I was in between a new ML 350, a Maserati Ghibli, or the BMW 6 series Gran Coupe. Along came the Macan and I test drove it and fell in love with it. Beautiful design inside and out, very comfortable, very nimble, quick on it's feet, reasonable space, very utilitarian, very unique, and come on it's a Porsche. We ordered ours in November last year and picked it up in March. Oh by the way, don't expect to walk into a dealer to find one of these sitting around in the lot; they are selling like hot cakes. The car is a dream. The powertrain is out of this world with double clutch transmission standard. It sounds gorgeous too. It really is a 911 with four doors except it's more comfortable; I also have a 911 so believe it. It's perfect for our family of four, especially if you like the occasional spirited driving.

Advantages of a SUV. Handles like a Sports Car

by from Newport Beach, CA on April 19, 2017

The Macan S is a great everyday car that is both functional and sporty. And it looks terrific. It handles more like a sports car than a comparable SUV, if you push it. It's also very comfortable for long road trips and we found the size to be enough for a couple with no kids. Small kids are fine in the back but adults feel tight on longer trips. The trunk is large enough but not as boxy as the Cayenne due to the slopping design of the roof. I've driven the Cayenne, and the Macan is NOT just a smaller version of it. It handles completely different. The Cayenne will give you more space but truly handles like a big SUV. You should test drive both if you hesitate. All the options on the Cayenne can be found on the Macan though. The only way to make the Macan even better would be to bring a hybrid version coupled with the V6 engine (such as the Cayenne S e-hybrid). It'll be the perfect commuter + long trips SUV.

by yiyu

by from WEST LAFAYETTE on April 14, 2017

I really like this car and it is more useful than a sports car and it's also very shining and outstanding.

One of the best